Reviews for Little Uzumaki
Guest chapter 21 . 5/2/2016
This is comedy Gold.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/2/2016
I don't know whether it's funny or sad that taking a nap is a legitimate death threat. I decided funny in this context.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2016
Its like the springs in ranma 1/2, there for for hilarious convenience.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
Wow, fucked does not cover the agony those people are about to receive.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
I, can't, breathe! Laughing, too, much! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
Damn, now I feel sorry for not liking her.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Poor kinmaru.
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 21 . 4/19/2016
sorry I dont have much to say, but what a funny amd entertaining fic!
twotoed chapter 21 . 4/2/2016
I choked on my own saliva in laughter rereading this story. Still great the second time around :)
Meow382 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Am I the only one that sees the potential for crack of having Gai and Lee drinking from the fountain of youth. IT WOULD ONLY STOKE THEIR FLAMES OF YOUTH TO NEW LEVELS!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 21 . 2/26/2016
This is so Crack!
This is so Hilarious!
This is Awesome!
LOOOOOOOOOL

The story is so mixed and yet written so well that make this Amazing!

So we did see Team 10 used Naruto. We see Hinata and Neji interact with Sasuke. And Sakura known for being older and when she grow again she probably immediately have to get married and make babies. I mean, we see Lee (i think?) play with Sakura.

I want to see other rookie nin play with one of them too. Shino, Kiba, and Tenten?
sarah chapter 21 . 2/23/2016
i want to see some shin-sai interaction, they were the ROOT vesion of itachi and sasuke.
what if the sandaime offers them the chance to start over togheter, via fountain of youth?
yina chapter 21 . 2/16/2016
it looks like the only way for obito to remember everything is the fountain of youth...poor kakashi
but, looking at the bright side, if shin and sai get deaged as well, then obito can just pose as sai's twin and the three of them would be placed under kakashi's care. everyone wins.
usta chapter 21 . 2/15/2016
if some unknown force (kami-sama, the sage of the six paths, princess kaguya, indra-sama) brought izuna back to life as a one year-old - or younger - What would madara do? keep going with the plan...or go back to his rabidly overprotective older brother/shinobi hen mother persona and settle down on konoha or ame to take care of his baby brother?
INNER ME: bitch, please, we all know he would go with option number 2
;)
kylC chapter 21 . 2/10/2016
Oh my god this is hilarous. I love watching everything slowly dissolve into chaos and holy shit I'm going to cry from laughing so much.
Will we be seeing more of sakura?
Keep up the good work!