Reviews for Little Uzumaki
Em Cay chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
Baby Obito is so cute! That "alley oop!" nearly destroyed me, oh my god.
maxridelover chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
haha i love the end!
mimosa chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
Well, at least a large scale war is delayed. It would be advantagious if these generation will leave clues behind so no war ever starts again.
pikachucat chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
awesome story
Floating Ash chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
Hahahaha! Welcome back! Loved this chapter *smirk* *smirk*
mizukikage chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
Muhahahaha! Let it burn!
alessa-vulturi chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
It's being long! I'm glad that you updated :D I hope that you're all well and in good health!
I loved the chapter as always, I like this Tobito specifically and I'm waiting to see Madara get ride of those children ughhh how annoying... xD I also hope to see more about Itachi and Sasukes's brotherhood, I think I would need to read everything again because I don't remember if Itachi knows that Sasuke remembers. But nevertheless I'm waiting for a chance in which they both reconcile or something :3
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
Wow, just wow:)
GroveWolf chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
I tried to refresh myself reading the 20th chapter, then I read this one. It doesn't seem consistent to me. also, minato running around? is it naruto? maybe I've forgotten the story but this chapter doesn't seem to be internally consistent. i hope you could explain it to me.
Mystic 777 chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
*snorts* I like the explanation for Naruto getting the scroll of seals so easily.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
I love the new chapter! It's great! :D
Hektols chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
Iruka is such a hen mother, it will be a surprise if he allows Naruto to be a ninja again when he grows.
MsQueenWitch chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
love thank you so much for this chapter.. i'm rereading the story and this ending made me laugh my socks off..thanks
Foxy-Floof chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
Black Zetsu is so damned creepy.

Is it weird that his voice makes me feel all tingly... down there?
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
Some good canon plot points here with Zetsu and the Forbidden scroll
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »