Reviews for Little Uzumaki
Shinigami Merchant chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
At least Kakashi is getting a laugh out of this
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
Poor Sasuke, although he could have some fun with this
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
I like the idea that Sakura is stupid enough that this has happened to her repeatedly XD.
Also Sasuke raised by the Hyuuga...
As for Naruto he can only have a better childhood with Iruka.

I wonder what itachi will make of his much younger brother
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 21 . 7/16/2016
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
When I first started reading this, I was thinking 'okay a crack fic with no plot'. I did NOT expect you to actually continue the Naruto timeline after they got turned into toddlers. I mean really... how the hell do you come up with this stuff. It's fricking brilliant. I just finished some of your other stories but this is my second favorite so far.
Natsuki D chapter 21 . 7/4/2016
And if anybody knows what's good for them they'll pretend that the cat just disappeared completely
Can't wait for more /
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
NexusRider161 chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Overprotective Daddy Iruka kicking Minato's and Sarutobi's asses. Akatsuki being nice to the little children. This is hilarious, adorable, and hilariously adorable.
NexusRider161 chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
Again: Poor, poor Sakura. A part of me hopes that she regains all of her memories of the past few decades, but then again another part of me hopes that she never remembers. I would like her to remember so that she doesn't make the same mistake and that she would finally be able to live to old age, but I also want her to never remember so that her mind doesn't break from the realization and drive her insane with grief over the loved ones whom she had outlived.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
...damn, poor Sakura. Cursed to repeatedly undergo Age Regression all her life... still quite entertaining, though.
Cyrro chapter 20 . 5/28/2016
I love this story so much. Please write more. (isn't it about the time they were expecting Rin to come back?)
Swordsman of the Eclipse chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
This seems much more like a crack-fic than I originally anticipated. Great job, though, I wish there were more chapters.
1,521 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »