Reviews for Little Uzumaki
Natsuki D chapter 21 . 7/4
And if anybody knows what's good for them they'll pretend that the cat just disappeared completely
Can't wait for more /
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/4
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/1
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/1
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/1
NexusRider161 chapter 14 . 6/24
Overprotective Daddy Iruka kicking Minato's and Sarutobi's asses. Akatsuki being nice to the little children. This is hilarious, adorable, and hilariously adorable.
NexusRider161 chapter 2 . 6/23
Again: Poor, poor Sakura. A part of me hopes that she regains all of her memories of the past few decades, but then again another part of me hopes that she never remembers. I would like her to remember so that she doesn't make the same mistake and that she would finally be able to live to old age, but I also want her to never remember so that her mind doesn't break from the realization and drive her insane with grief over the loved ones whom she had outlived.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 6/23
...damn, poor Sakura. Cursed to repeatedly undergo Age Regression all her life... still quite entertaining, though.
Cyrro chapter 20 . 5/28
I love this story so much. Please write more. (isn't it about the time they were expecting Rin to come back?)
Swordsman of the Eclipse chapter 21 . 5/25
This seems much more like a crack-fic than I originally anticipated. Great job, though, I wish there were more chapters.
Codename-SN chapter 21 . 5/14
I agree with Iruka, Minato is really an incompetent father.
some random guy chapter 7 . 5/7
I really, REALLY hope the fountain of youth got Kyuubi as well, so we would have a cranky toddler with full access to a high level demon's entire pool of power. That would be amazing.
This is comedy Gold.
I don't know whether it's funny or sad that taking a nap is a legitimate death threat. I decided funny in this context.
Its like the springs in ranma 1/2, there for for hilarious convenience.
1,516 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »