Reviews for Little Uzumaki
Chaotic Chain chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
Uh yeah the guest review is mine as and I should seriously log into my account
Guest chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
I LOVE THIS FIC! This is the most funniest most comedic fic ever and I hope you update
P.S I apologise since rally for my earlier review it brings me great shame to have assisted in the continuation of the stereotype that NarHina shippers are rude obnoxious and bash other ships its just that this fic was so funny my Mind screwed up a little
Chaotic chain chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Usually I'd wait till the end chapter of the fic to review but ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE NARUHINA WHYYYY!
Koryu's Advocate chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
Yes, yes, oh my god yes! I was laughing so hard I was practically crying.
razska'spromise chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Gaara should take Naruto and look after him for a bit, maybe some of Iwa try to take them so Gaara could show everyone just how powerful he still is when angry. It would also be cool if you did a almost similar story but instead of Iruka taking in Naruto, Gaara does and after the invasion takes him back to Suna to raise.
Manillalu chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
I've come back to this story like, every other month it's just so enjoyable
Elecia Daemon chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
Love it!
tw33k chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Sharigan hacking reality and having yet Another undiscovered power is very, very believable.
tw33k chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Hadn't read this story yet because it sounded like a silly idea, and I was right.. and wrong at the same time. It's definitely silly but in a good way. Making Sakura constantly being deaged was funny, wasn't expecting it. Though I was expecting her parents to end up being a former husband or maybe one of her children.
Sylvia Andrews chapter 20 . 10/1/2014
I think I broke something while reading this one lol. I couldn't stop laughing at any given interval and nearly chucked my iPod at the wall in some places for laughing so hard. This is a great fic and I love your portrayal of the characters. Honestly I never would have thought that they could be seen this way until now. You have my respect and my applauds.
Sylvia
asdfghjklzxcvbnm chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
update? please? :) i lke this cause its funny and nice
Kokoni chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
This is truely one of your awesomer AU works. I will squee terribly loudly if you ever add to this universe!
thelastunicorn chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
i love this story. it is really good and very funny. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
jazzy2may chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
hilarious story, truly original and interesting. hope it will be updated again some day.
XXDD Smiles chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
do you think you can continue this story? please? it's so funny! I love your humorous writing style! XD
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »