Reviews for Little Uzumaki
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 21 . 4/19
sorry I dont have much to say, but what a funny amd entertaining fic!
twotoed chapter 21 . 4/2
I choked on my own saliva in laughter rereading this story. Still great the second time around :)
Meow382 chapter 1 . 3/27
Am I the only one that sees the potential for crack of having Gai and Lee drinking from the fountain of youth. IT WOULD ONLY STOKE THEIR FLAMES OF YOUTH TO NEW LEVELS!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 21 . 2/26
This is so Crack!
This is so Hilarious!
This is Awesome!
LOOOOOOOOOL

The story is so mixed and yet written so well that make this Amazing!

So we did see Team 10 used Naruto. We see Hinata and Neji interact with Sasuke. And Sakura known for being older and when she grow again she probably immediately have to get married and make babies. I mean, we see Lee (i think?) play with Sakura.

I want to see other rookie nin play with one of them too. Shino, Kiba, and Tenten?
sarah chapter 21 . 2/23
i want to see some shin-sai interaction, they were the ROOT vesion of itachi and sasuke.
what if the sandaime offers them the chance to start over togheter, via fountain of youth?
yina chapter 21 . 2/16
it looks like the only way for obito to remember everything is the fountain of youth...poor kakashi
but, looking at the bright side, if shin and sai get deaged as well, then obito can just pose as sai's twin and the three of them would be placed under kakashi's care. everyone wins.
usta chapter 21 . 2/15
if some unknown force (kami-sama, the sage of the six paths, princess kaguya, indra-sama) brought izuna back to life as a one year-old - or younger - What would madara do? keep going with the plan...or go back to his rabidly overprotective older brother/shinobi hen mother persona and settle down on konoha or ame to take care of his baby brother?
INNER ME: bitch, please, we all know he would go with option number 2
;)
kylC chapter 21 . 2/10
Oh my god this is hilarous. I love watching everything slowly dissolve into chaos and holy shit I'm going to cry from laughing so much.
Will we be seeing more of sakura?
Keep up the good work!
Psyka chapter 21 . 2/9
Awesome I bloody love it please please please update again soon please
revekkah chapter 21 . 2/6
mmm...I think itachi and shin would make really good friends if the ROOT duo was deaged: both of them placed their little brothers above themselves and everyone else's deaths or lifes. a trait also found on mangetsu hozuki who took care of little suigetsu's raising and ninja formation, especailly since their ancestor/possible grandfather had been the nidaime mizukage and never any parent to them was mentioned.
genna chapter 21 . 2/4
are shin and sai going to get deaged as well?
when it comes down to it, I think those two would make better matches as kakashi's wardens: on ROOT they killed emotions but nurtured their intelligence and by the time sai meet with team seven on the anime (16 years-old) he had already an ANBU for a while...
smart, well-behaved and kind-of-independent kids (matching sasuke and itachi's ages) would really suit with kakashi's laid-back personality but also help him to keep grounded.
Azile-san chapter 21 . 1/27
"Hatake-san, where do you keep the wasabi?"
I can't stop laughing . someone help.
Update soon.
Azile-san chapter 2 . 1/27
Hinata giving Sasuke cookies. xD I can't stop laughing! Poor Sakura tho.
myheartisopen62 chapter 21 . 1/17
This Story is funny as hell. You have to continue it as some point!
KnightOwl247 chapter 13 . 1/13