Reviews for Little Uzumaki
NexusRider161 chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
Again: Poor, poor Sakura. A part of me hopes that she regains all of her memories of the past few decades, but then again another part of me hopes that she never remembers. I would like her to remember so that she doesn't make the same mistake and that she would finally be able to live to old age, but I also want her to never remember so that her mind doesn't break from the realization and drive her insane with grief over the loved ones whom she had outlived.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
...damn, poor Sakura. Cursed to repeatedly undergo Age Regression all her life... still quite entertaining, though.
Cyrro chapter 20 . 5/28/2016
I love this story so much. Please write more. (isn't it about the time they were expecting Rin to come back?)
Swordsman of the Eclipse chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
This seems much more like a crack-fic than I originally anticipated. Great job, though, I wish there were more chapters.
Codename-SN chapter 21 . 5/14/2016
I agree with Iruka, Minato is really an incompetent father.
some random guy chapter 7 . 5/7/2016
I really, REALLY hope the fountain of youth got Kyuubi as well, so we would have a cranky toddler with full access to a high level demon's entire pool of power. That would be amazing.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/2/2016
This is comedy Gold.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/2/2016
I don't know whether it's funny or sad that taking a nap is a legitimate death threat. I decided funny in this context.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2016
Its like the springs in ranma 1/2, there for for hilarious convenience.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
Wow, fucked does not cover the agony those people are about to receive.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
I, can't, breathe! Laughing, too, much! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
Damn, now I feel sorry for not liking her.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Poor kinmaru.
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 21 . 4/19/2016
sorry I dont have much to say, but what a funny amd entertaining fic!
twotoed chapter 21 . 4/2/2016
I choked on my own saliva in laughter rereading this story. Still great the second time around :)
1,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »