Reviews for Little Uzumaki
AmmyChey3X chapter 21 . 7/26
Awesome new chapter! :D
I see that Madara's having so much fun being a kid again~ :3
And Obito throwing cats into trees to be 'evil' is hysterical! XD
Please continue to update this amazing story!
Kairia'sYami chapter 1 . 7/14
This is interesting, and I'm looking forward to reading more of this. But, do you know what the Pirates of the Caribbean fic was called? I'd like to read it.
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 20 . 7/13
BAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THE LAST PART!
Kstar101 chapter 20 . 6/10
OMG, I laughed my ass off so hard! hehehehehe...
I am begging you to please do more.
Chapter 16, and I've already fell in love with this story
ilanit.harary chapter 20 . 6/1
poor baki! hahahaha
more please
TangyCitrus chapter 20 . 5/30
Nooooooo! The dreaded last available chapter! Grah! Going to die now, excuse me.

On a normal note, I really really really really wish on all things magical and wonderous, for an update. No! Better yet, for this to get completed! (Sorry for the want, but this is too good to give up and I was not ready to reach the end.)

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
TangyCitrus chapter 17 . 5/30
Hah. PFFT. Madara, What a loser! XD

Aaw, Naruto pouting for nice fish to read him a story is so cute~

The Uchiha brothers are so weird and have too many creepy tendencies.
TangyCitrus chapter 16 . 5/30
So much yes in this that I loved I totally had a long comment about but my tablet froze, again, for the second time, and so I'll just leave it with saying this is another favorite chapter of mine and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
TangyCitrus chapter 15 . 5/30
"Last night, he tried to murder you in your sleep five times." XD oh my god Sasuke, wow.

Itachi's little story/memory about Sasuke was amusing and I can't believe he believes that's why his brother's been acting the way he has. Talk about denial or being blind.

Aaw, Kisame is getting all soft and unwilling to take Naruto-chan to his doom. Yes, Kisame, listen to that part of your heart and take him back home to Mama Bear Iruka before they find you and... You don't wanna know.

Lucky Naruto getting a self-sized bowl of ramen.
Sasuke and tomatoes.
TangyCitrus chapter 14 . 5/30
That last part was absolutely adorable and hilarious.
Iruka is the best, scariest, and most awesomest badass mother grizzly to ever be.
Minato is such a fail at fatherhood in this chapter it's just sad and disappointing, but Iruka totally had a point.
Danzo is dead. Period.
Kisame is a pretty cool dude and he seems like he'd make a great dad. Haha little baby blue sharks~ XP
Wow. Itachi kidnapped Sasuke. Why exactly? And how is he going to take care of him? Will he see through the ruse and tell Sasuke the truth?
TangyCitrus chapter 13 . 5/30
oh I love this chapter! More GaaraNaruto hugs and love, Minato saying he'll look at Gaaras seal and will help him, and the IrukaMinato force of fury and righteousness right there at the end. Everything is just so marvelous! And brilliant! And I want more!
Off to next chappie~ :D
TangyCitrus chapter 12 . 5/30
As I have said before, but this is so worthy and it needs repeating: THIS. IS. GLORIOUS.
I love you so much.
(Thats not creepy, right?)
TangyCitrus chapter 11 . 5/30
HOLY SHIT! Hahhaahaha way to go Sasuke! XD

Iruka is gaining himself a formidable reputation, isn't he? I hope he keeps it up because this new side to him is freakin awesome.

Orochimaru was afraid of Kushina and is now scared of her child too? That's priceless.
Naruto was so cute with all his little antics and having Sarutobi encourage him all the while Orochimaru is freaking out. Hahaha
It was also nice to learn about how Naruto used to be as a child and that he's still basically the same now. But, as the situations and the way he's brought/growing up are different, I wonder what will change and what will be similar?
1,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »