Reviews for Little Uzumaki
Cyrro chapter 20 . 5/28/2016
I love this story so much. Please write more. (isn't it about the time they were expecting Rin to come back?)
Swordsman of the Eclipse chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
This seems much more like a crack-fic than I originally anticipated. Great job, though, I wish there were more chapters.
Codename-SN chapter 21 . 5/14/2016
I agree with Iruka, Minato is really an incompetent father.
some random guy chapter 7 . 5/7/2016
I really, REALLY hope the fountain of youth got Kyuubi as well, so we would have a cranky toddler with full access to a high level demon's entire pool of power. That would be amazing.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/2/2016
This is comedy Gold.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/2/2016
I don't know whether it's funny or sad that taking a nap is a legitimate death threat. I decided funny in this context.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2016
Its like the springs in ranma 1/2, there for for hilarious convenience.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
Wow, fucked does not cover the agony those people are about to receive.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
I, can't, breathe! Laughing, too, much! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
Damn, now I feel sorry for not liking her.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Poor kinmaru.
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 21 . 4/19/2016
sorry I dont have much to say, but what a funny amd entertaining fic!
twotoed chapter 21 . 4/2/2016
I choked on my own saliva in laughter rereading this story. Still great the second time around :)
Meow382 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Am I the only one that sees the potential for crack of having Gai and Lee drinking from the fountain of youth. IT WOULD ONLY STOKE THEIR FLAMES OF YOUTH TO NEW LEVELS!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 21 . 2/26/2016
This is so Crack!
This is so Hilarious!
This is Awesome!
LOOOOOOOOOL

The story is so mixed and yet written so well that make this Amazing!

So we did see Team 10 used Naruto. We see Hinata and Neji interact with Sasuke. And Sakura known for being older and when she grow again she probably immediately have to get married and make babies. I mean, we see Lee (i think?) play with Sakura.

I want to see other rookie nin play with one of them too. Shino, Kiba, and Tenten?
1,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »