Reviews for Little Uzumaki
Heart chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
Oh lil Sakura... dear
GeneralPanda the Chibi chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
oh wow... yup sakura's definitely cursed lol
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2018
*cackles*

Happily revisiting a favorite~!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/6/2018
Obito-Obito trying to be "evil" is amusingly terrible. I like having him and Madara so much more separate - Obito less traumatized and brainwashed is a rather likeable walking disaster magnet.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2018
*snickers* Iruka Minato in a Naruto Vengeance Mood? Much scarier than an Invasion or an rampaging Bijuu/Jinchuuriki. The Bijuu will only kill you, and as impersonally as stepping on an ant or swatting a fly.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2018
*snickers* Team Seven being toddlers again doesn't only affect i/their/i interactions with everyone else. Having to deal with tiny-Sasuke has Hiashi's memory of more child-appropriate punishments refreshed. So instead of a punishment he doesn't like that could negatively affect the clan prodigy before his showing to the public, something a bit more humiliating and lasting only in memory...
Saphira455 chapter 21 . 7/5/2018
Is this completed?
Either way, I loved reading it and almost hoped to see Gaara 'fight' (read: immediately forfeit to) Naruto. XD
AvidReader chapter 7 . 6/20/2018
By chapter 7 this has already become my favorite Naruto fanfiction ever. This entire fiction rivals my favorite scene from a BnHA crack fic, ENDEVIL, where Yaoyorozu dressed up as Todoroki.
My favorite of the babies so far is Sasuke. I love how he actually has his memories, and that he’s masterminding everything. Passing the Chunin Exams, or at least participating in two events, at the age of two, is sure to get anyone noticed. Also, I love the mental images of toddler Sasuke tossing cookies and candy to the other side of the room with a loud “No!”. And the scene of Hinata so nicely putting an outfit on him while he continuously toddler-screeches his annoyance. And all while knowing exactly what he’s doing!
The sandwich-stealing was so cute, and I like Sakura’s reaction so much.
Thank you so very much for creating this, and I hope you have a fantabulous day!
firedraygon chapter 21 . 6/3/2018
Ha, this is completely wild. I love how Sakura has come across the fountain multiple times, how the Uchiha are immune to the memory loss, and how Naruto has so many people wrapped around his little finger. Very cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
update soon please
Ghest chapter 21 . 4/14/2018
more please.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2018
Oh, this is hysterical! I love Sakura's curse!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2018
Pinky and the Brain!
Heart Ligdarre chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
Aww... You ended it? Why are all good stories had come to end? I really love overprotective Iruka that he is very powerful even Minato is scared when he's angry. Anyways, it will be a huge miracle if you decided to come back. I'm not forcing you but uh... heh... I guess I'm sad about incompleted story.
purplejemrain chapter 21 . 12/29/2017
please continue this! i love it so far and would love to see how it continues!
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »