Reviews for Little Uzumaki
Sachiel Angelo chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
lol finally there is a new chapter. I thought this story was dead! Thank god its alive.
CharmedbyFire chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
aww so cute! I love how at least most of team 7 still made it through and how sakura lost lol
Kage Hasu chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
i just about feel off my chair when i read that last part. . .but still Ibiki is so mean. stealing all of naru-chan's presents when he grew up.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Oh, please continue! It's a fun fic and I love cuddly Gaara. Thank you for the story!
teirza chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
I love it! Please, please update this, it's hilarious!
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Hahahaha, this is hilarious!

~keroV
Foresthunter chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
bwahahaha!
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Roflmao! It actually hurts laughing this hard. :D
blucross chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
My god, this story is hilarious! Please update.
Sony Boy chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
They are going to be the first two-year old Chunin Team in history. And all due to wierd coincidence of Fate.

I love how the Fountain is concider a nusance rather than a good thing. The sign is awesome and Sakura's curse is just a great toping. Poor Sakura, bringing dispair to her parents lives for 50 years.
carmsfic chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
I loved your story. Little Naruto with his red eyes and claws are just so adorable. I was laughing out loud at ibikis little mind discussion about jiraiyas gift
BundleofContradictions chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Of all the characters in this wonderfully irreverent ficn I feel the worst for Sakura and her parents. To go through that *four times*? Man, that's tough.

Loved the joke "oh, so they're basically the local equivalent of Team Four" (paraphrased). Sasuke keeping his memories is highly amusing, as is "Mine! Mine! Mine!" Thanks for writing such fun fics!
Serry2 chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
OMG! Hilarious!
erik chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
The only example of the de-aging genre that I can remember enjoying, thank you.
Lord Sia chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
... Oh god, it hurts. Make it stop! My poor stomach...
1,512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 97 .. Last Next »