Reviews for Little Uzumaki
Hypochondria chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Knew it. As soon as I heard Naruto go Mine Mine in the last chapter I knew Something like this would happen with the scroll
Hypochondria chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Love the Story, Interesting the saskau has his memories. I would have bet on naruto keeping his memories since he has a demon inside
Inveigler chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I can't remember ever laughing this hard. Ever. Usually I don't review a fic until I finish reading all the chapters, but entering baby Team 7 into the Chunin Exams was so hilarious that I just had to tell you how awesome this chapter is. I also love how Gaara is bonding to baby Naruto.
In The Mix chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
I have to give you props! You seiously right some of the most hilarious stories! I can't wait for an UPdate!
Infinitechange chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Very very amusing! -
doremishine itsuko chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
wow naruto so cute he is more moe than sasuke kawwaiiiiii i love it please update soon.

itsuko chan.
Ana Lilly chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
It's really funny... I have to admit that at firt glance I tought the plot was silly but I decided to give it a try anyway... well it was worth it... you wrote the scenes really well and the fic became reader engaging... good work!
e313 chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
OMG my ribs hurt from laughing so hard :D :D :D this story is awesome!
vanila-chan chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
awww kawaii naru-chaanXD

the cuteness of it is overwhelmingly AWESOME
Kuno-Baby chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
laugh out loud funny
FaerysWing chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
Oh God! I can't stop laughing!
FaerysWing chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
It's drawing time! Is it really ethical to put toddlers through the second exam?
FaerysWing chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
...While Gai reproducing is terribly horrifying, I actually think a child of his would be kinda cute.
FaerysWing chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
...Well, at least Naruto is somewhat potty trained.
FaerysWing chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Four times? Maybe they should instill a fear of random springs into Sakura. Would Sasuke having his memories mean he doesn't need to be potty trained?
1,436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »