Reviews for Little Uzumaki
StarEyed2 chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Oh dear. I love idea of a curse on Team 7 but things are not quite going as the Hokage had expected. Maybe need to rework the rules of the first exam... :)

I'm going to laugh my head off if they end up becoming Chuunin. Sasuke certainly seems determined to do so and two year old Naruto is just dangerous. And they've already got their second scroll.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Could be fun.
Caliko chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
lol.. i love it! It's a delicious mix of the absurd, tragedy, and irony! lol
CelticReaper chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
BWAHAHAHA! XD

Q: will the other rookies get de-aged? will we be seeing a chibi Gaara?

update soon please
kaear chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
I just love this story. I was LMAO when Naruto turned into a red-eyed hellion. I know you just gave us three chapters, but I want more so bad I'm vibrating in my seat in anticipation. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. I hope your creative juices flow for years to come. I'm looking forwarding to reading more from you in the future.
baceba chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
ha, ha, it is so funny :-))))

Please keep updating more frequently I really love your story :-)
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
That is utterly adorable. It's so funny how they're just breezing through the exam. I absolutely love it. I feel really bad for Sakura's parents though.
mishap chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
BAIT? Ahahaha This story just keeps getting better and better. I can't believe though that less than an hour or two after I review chapter 5, two more chapters get put up. This must be my lucky day er night...whatever. Once again please keep up the great work.
EvilPopcorn chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Oh my god! That was halarious! I can't believe that team seven Made it to the 2nd stage if the exam! I live little Naruto though! Him and his kyuubi stage! Thank you for the three new chapters! They deffinitely made my day XD
Alcyone-blk chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
history of team 7s, ibiki is such a bully, that was great
2x2justfau chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
lol! I cant say ive ever seen a story like this one before. i LOVE it! keep up the good work!
lildevil425 chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! XD The image of a mini Kyuubified Naruto shouting out "Mine!" repeatedly was hilarious! Oh gods, and you double updated too! XD Keep up the great work!
brighteyes343 chapter 7 . 7/20/2010