Reviews for Loonatics: A Seventh Loonatic
CREED6 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
I like to sign in "PLEASE"!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
personaly i like this version kate teases duck and it makes me smiles-bugsbunnyfan123
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
Say what
Musical Ninja chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Please, where can I sign?
DarknessEverdeen chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
where's the petition! I wanna sign it!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
fanfictions gonna be deleted in 6 days! if we dont sigh the petition! then bye bye everything to do with fanfics and fanart! so go to RaisingHeartExelion and click her link to 'STOP SOPA! Sign the petition!' to save ! please hurry and sign!
Crystal chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Hurry up and update I want to see some Romance in the next episode
Paige chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Hurry up and update this story is brilliant you must update soon I don't care how long just update! Watch the next Episode if you must but get it updated
MCRDanime chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Please update on this story. It really good with lots of good details. Update soon! Please!
MCRDanime chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
I like it. She pretty funny. Update soon!
MCRDanime chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Is she human? Or does she looks like one of the loonatics or any other animal?
crystal wings chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
in the episode the world in my circus change kate into a female

black and blue bunny with the same eyes and powers i bet Ace will

get a shock
Ryuk Fan chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
This is pretty good, i liked the part where they beat up the vikings
grapejuice101 chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
omg that was great. i like that lexi could tell there is something going on between ace and kate. good job and plz update asap :)
Kyuubi No Tenshi chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
This was a cool chapter.

For the record: That Loonatics story was my first ever and your story pretty much inspired me to even make a story. well, sorry if I got something a LOT similar to yours, but you see here, WE ARE MAKING STORIES ABOUT A TV SHOW WHICH WE CAN'T CHANGE ANYHOW! Besides, I will be making filler episodes/chapters. And Jade can curse if she wants to in my story.