Reviews for It Happened To Me
Totorsg chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
i liked it !

i love when they flirt like that about sploshing ...

great job as always ;)
smut1956 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Small steps lead to great distances and for Mac this is huge. Stella knows that it will all pay off, I applaud her patience and her perceptive response to Mac.

Thanks for sharing.

T.
Katy Bones chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Well done! Wow 60th story. I like this story, too.

I think Mac and Stella should get together.

Keep going!
DMC182 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Hey,, so i have a couple of author alerts that i haven't reviewed yet,..most of them being yours so i decided that i would clear that up... Next story on the list is, Dessert i s ON me... :D

Anyways, this lil one-shot was sweet and aw material!

Loved it as usual,, your gonna start thinking i don't mean that cuz i tend to put it on every one of your stories,, But its true! Can't wait for the next one shot :D :P

D xoxoxox
AlwaysUp2NoGood chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
oh haha i get it love this one and the sequel totally awsome

xoxo crazy hot

ur no.1 fan
Fallon Monroe chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Cool!

Do you think the writers for CSI: NY will ever actually have Mac and Stella get together? Cause i think they should.

Out of curiousity have you seen the new mentalist epsiode cause i missed it and i really want to know why jane's in jail...(i know this has nothing to do with the story but what the heck.)
hammer227 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
i SO LIKE your fics!serioulsy this one was very good ans well written!*runs to the sequel* lol
WAG2002 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I loved it! Thank you for posting x
HoshiHikari chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
short but sweet. would have been interesting if they did go sploshing, but I guess both of them are a bit more traditional. Love the whole Mac offering Sheldon a room thing and the flirting going on about roommates. Only thing with Hawkes being Mac's roomate, any Smacked stuff would probably have to happen at Stella's place instead. This also reminds me of when Stella's place burned. Just wished that Mac had demanded she stay with him, maybe things would have been different.
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
of course, I really smile this chapter..

Great shot! WOW! That's longest story history of your 60th smacked fic! :) Congrats!

I can't wait this episode like cool CSI trilogy! like cool it.

Good Job!
xShippyAngelx chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
aww, that was very simple and very lovely. i'm infatuated for their conversations and you put it so believable! ;) the 6th episode was meaningful to me since, in this season 6, i felt like i finally got my smacked interaction back! so nicely done! ps: i would DIE for a sequel to this "dessert in on me" finale! ;)
Miyukiseta chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wow, 60th SMACked fic! Congratz!O

There was lots of great material to work with in last night's ep. It was seriously begging for some SMACked action.

Mac and Stella were amazingly written - as always. The playful dialogue found in this one, though, ultimately stands out.

Another job well done!

~Miyu
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Congrats on your 60th SMACKED story! Kudos!

This week's episode was a great one to base a story on - it was so emotionally and personally loaded it begged for some Smacked;D So thanks for picking up on it and making it into a fab Smacked story!

And as usual, you did a great job with both Mac and Stella - I really love how you write their dialogues - they're in character and fun:)
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
that episode last night was AWESOME... i gotta watch it again though cuz i had a lot of distactions at my house at the time, so i even missed most of the convo between Mac Stella and Hawkes at the end... best episode so far this season...

interest thought with Don:

'Mac you have been dating Stella for ten years,' Flack reminded me recently and I had to laugh when he told me that.

I thought that was funny him pondering about what Flack had said

aww that part of the convo with Stella was sweet and most definately made me smile :D

Stella looks at me with an amused smile and I have to smile at her in return. "What?"

"You…nothing more," she assures me. "You going to be okay with a roommate?"

"Not the one I had in mind but maybe it'll be good practise."

"Oh. So who did you have in mind?" She dares. "For a roommate I mean?"

"I um...it's late," I resign, not be able to tell her just yet that I want her to be the next one to live there.

"Okay I'm hungry. Want to go and splosh?" She teases, lifting the mood before I can dwell on melancholy thoughts.

"Ah no. But if it's exotic food you are after, I have a better idea."

"Better?" Stella asks in wonder. "And I am invited to this better right?"

"Well there is no one else I'd rather go on a date with," I blurt out and she looks at me in shock. But before she can call me on my forward line, she leans in and kisses my cheek.

"And there is no one else I'd rather say yes to. Be right back," she whispers, my spine slightly tingling as her face lingers near mine. I watch her take her leave, the promise to return in a few minutes. For a few seconds, I want to back out, tell myself that I am not ready for this and it could ruin everything.

loved the ending :d that made me smile brightly...

My partner, the woman in my life; the woman I know I love more than anything.

We sit down at the booth and my anxiety starts to build a little as I look at the menu and then up at Stella who is watching me with an amused expression.

"See anything you like?"

"Actually…" I start as I slowly reach my hand out and take hers, offering her the same loving squeeze she offered me earlier. "I see something I like very much."

"And that would be?"

"You," I finally admit with a quiet tone.

Her smile grows as she leans in closer, her lips near my face and then plant a warm kiss on my cheek, our hands still clasped. Her lips move to my ear and linger, her warm breath sending electrical signals to every part of my body.

"Dessert is on me."

Dessert is on Stella... no pun intended right? :D i liked this short story, but i loved it
Rosa Atrus chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Arena? second base? Were you watching base ball while writing this fic? Seriously though, a conversation b/w Mac and Stella is exactly what I thought was missing in last night's epi! And while I may not have pictured it the same way you did, I thought it was a preety good depiction!