Reviews for Someone Else's Life
PercyPig14 chapter 17 . 6/26
Please update it has been 6 years!
Love Weasley chapter 17 . 4/13
5 years? Is that how long you usually take to update a story? You better not write it if you don't plan to finish it...
Amanda Pall chapter 17 . 5/3/2015
Loved this story! Would love you to finish is! It was so refreshingly lighthearted. It was interesting to speculate what Harry would have been like if Voldemort had not existed!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Liked your Ginny
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
cute
Rasivel chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Four years you haven't touched this. The more I read, the sadder I get that it will probably be unfinished :(
Guest chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
Great story
marinka chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
I hope you come back to writing this story, it was great fun to read and i loved all the dynamics between Harry, ginny Ron and Hermione:)
hazelnuticecream chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
I know you haven't updated in a while, but please do! this has been one of my favourite HP stories in which Harry isn't the chosen one. I'm just dying to see how him and Ginny finally get together! Keep it up and please finish the story!
mahhhfy chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
Is there anything at all that I can do or say to convince you to start this story again? I love it and I really want to see how it all plays out. Valentine's Day had me in a fit of giggles. The only way it could have gotten any better is if Snape started laughing at Harry before the rest of the Hall could (cuz you know he saw the poem and in this universe he's still friends with Lily so that would probably soften him up a bit) Anyway, I was so sad when I saw this hadn't been updates in like 2 years. Please consider starting this story again. Pretty pretty please. And please make that first kiss epic.
Linkmarth chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
simply amazing, keep it up :)
Kisa Black chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
please update... its been so long
iAMhisHOLLYWOODdream chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
Awesome story, Plz update.
paradiso31 chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
I'd love to read more of this story.
Katamabob chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
I love this! It's sweet and funny and brilliant. Oh Fred and George... so mean, yet so funny. I loved Snape's small kindness to Ginny, but I enjoyed is jester's costume more :D

I'd love to see more! (the Twins are gonna get it... :D)

Kate