Reviews for Someone Else's Life
Liked your Ginny
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
cute
Rasivel chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Four years you haven't touched this. The more I read, the sadder I get that it will probably be unfinished :(
Guest chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
Great story
marinka chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
I hope you come back to writing this story, it was great fun to read and i loved all the dynamics between Harry, ginny Ron and Hermione:)
hazelnuticecream chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
I know you haven't updated in a while, but please do! this has been one of my favourite HP stories in which Harry isn't the chosen one. I'm just dying to see how him and Ginny finally get together! Keep it up and please finish the story!
mahhhfy chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
Is there anything at all that I can do or say to convince you to start this story again? I love it and I really want to see how it all plays out. Valentine's Day had me in a fit of giggles. The only way it could have gotten any better is if Snape started laughing at Harry before the rest of the Hall could (cuz you know he saw the poem and in this universe he's still friends with Lily so that would probably soften him up a bit) Anyway, I was so sad when I saw this hadn't been updates in like 2 years. Please consider starting this story again. Pretty pretty please. And please make that first kiss epic.
Tikitorch559 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
simply amazing, keep it up :)
Kisa Black chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
please update... its been so long
iAMhisHOLLYWOODdream chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
Awesome story, Plz update.
paradiso31 chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
I'd love to read more of this story.
Katamabob chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
I love this! It's sweet and funny and brilliant. Oh Fred and George... so mean, yet so funny. I loved Snape's small kindness to Ginny, but I enjoyed is jester's costume more :D

I'd love to see more! (the Twins are gonna get it... :D)

Kate
FangirlBitch chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
I love your story! Please update soon
flashidiot59 chapter 17 . 12/12/2010
Great story! It was really fun, imaginative, and refreshing to read. I like the characters and the situations you've put them in. I especially liked this chapter, and yes, George' POV was brilliant! I see that you haven't updated in a while, but I really hope you do because I really want to finish this story!
Pilargirl chapter 17 . 10/2/2010
OH man! I hated this chapter...because it was the last :P

No, really, it was amazing, the whole story is coming along fabulously, amazingly, marvelously...so, please, as a writer, I know what a hiatus is but...think about a poor reader frowning because she wants to read more...so, you know...and, although you probably won't feel like writing and that's why you won't do it...starting is the hard bit, once you start, you literally can't stop :)

Either way, no matter what you do, I'll be waiting your next update.