Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 8: For Love and Honor
Caitriona695 chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
The "holodeck" of the Captain's Challenge completely rocks!
FrostyFeline chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
AIZEN U B ST RD! U DESERVE TO DIEEEEEE!

honestly, first he kidnaps poor Byakuya, then he steals his memories, THEN holds him hostage in Las freaking Noches and once he got them back he tried tricking him into sleeping with him oh, and he kidnapped his real lover, new vice-captain and childhood friend...then he expects Byakuya to love him, yep those are definitely the qualities one looks for in love -_-Aizen soooo deserved to get mauled by Tenrai Kougi...whoops im ranting again, sorry bout that. i just really hate Aizen
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
What a really nice ending once again to a very sad and vicous story in the beginning. Byakuya finally can move on with his life and not forget but when a remebers what happen to him he can be strong enough so that it doesn't bother him at all. Glad to read another of your masterpieces!

Can't wait to read the next part in this wonderful series My Lady!XD
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 16 . 1/1/2011
Oh! That blood rage power sure sounds powerful and scary. i'm glad it appered when it did! Gin should die very, very burtally! But Aizen Baby...*Sighs* Oh well...

Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
I'm so happy that Byakuya was able to find himself again and get through what happen to him. He really needed to recover fully. And when Byakuya put his sword to Renji's throat It was a pretty intense scene but very well played out for Byakuya since he was in so much pain. Byakuya is really strong for that.

Well written chapter.:D
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
Ummmmm...Byakuya is sure recovery but kinda in a bad way. He's still very distrubed from what happen to him. How sad and no wonder of his sudden outburst of anger towards Renji! This is not good...

I'm happy for Renji that he became a captain though! Yay for Renji!XD

Great chapter!:)
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
I'm glad Byakuya is on the road to recovery from all the horrible stuff he went through he sure deserves it.:)

That Gin has yet to die *sighs but his day will come I can just feel it. OH! What a surprise Aizen Baby is NOT in love with Byakuya anymore...Somehow I highly doubt that.

Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
I'm glad that the rain was able to bring Byakuya back, It's actually kinda beautiful in a way,no? Ugh! That Gin is such a disgusting snake! He really needs to be kiled NOW!:(

Great chapter!
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
That's just awful! Poor Renji having to put seals on Byakuya and then having the worst part happen when Byakuya saw him do it!:( What pain Renji is being put through. Just awful pain...*Wipes tears*

Nicely written chapter.
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
Oh my God... I really thought you killed off Renji in your story! By how Byakuya was asking for Renji and no one said anything, I was thinking he was really gone... Good thing that wasn't the case here!:) I'm glad Byakuya knows now that Renji protects him out of love. *Sighs* That's soo sweet!:D

Love this chapter!:)
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
I love Aizen Baby, He's so crazy. He would have Byakuya die then have him leave. Aizen loves Byakuya but in a strange and kinda scary way...*Shudders* I wonder what more damage does Aizen have plan for Byakuya?

Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Damn! That Aizen is just soooo crazy, It's not even funny.

I love how Chisaki showed herslf to Byakuya, Very touching and I really think that helped Byakuya to not lose hope and to keep fighting even though his mind is still hazy. That pendent is very dangerous, Wonder how that's going to go away...

Lovely chapter!XD
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
I love how Senbonzakura is fighting for the both of them to stay alive! Byakuya can't give up now, He has to keep fighting! I hope it's not too late, Renji hurry! I love Kyoka Suigetsu, He's kinda funny in his own way. Aizen Baby is jut too evil but just too good at it!

Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
Oh my...Poor Byakuya the only reason he wanted Renji to become a captain was so that Renji would not die for him by protecting him! how sad... Byakuya just loves Renji soooo much. The childern are sweet on going to see there dad, They really are good kids.:D

Nice but sad chapter at the same time.
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Oh! Ururu saw Byakuya! she actually might be the person who can save Byakuya if she tells somebody! But Byakuya is not dumb either, He knows somethings up with Aizen Baby and it's just a matter of time when he figures it out!

Great chpater!XD