Reviews for You Can Have Me However You Like, Sir
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Aww I enjoyed that, really.
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
You need to write a sequel to this ASAP!
lilyluvsconnor chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
haha that was good, maybe you could write one like this, but more in depth if u know what i mean. ron and hermione were funny lol. ur a good riter, keep it up! luv, lilyluvsconnor
Veneya chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
loved it from beggining to end!:D
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
awe! how cute! that was fun
Zeto chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
You had me at the title. LMAO! 3
Trickster-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Mon Dieu, that was utterly AWESOME! I don't think I can compose a review any better than this, I'm... Shocked. That usually happens when I read a fanfic that is too great for its own good. I mean, OMG, thanks for the good read!

keep writing!

x
purplerawr chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Ah, that story made me laugh out loud so many times XD one such example...

Oh you bet it is, you fucking tease, you. I’d love to throw you down on the floor right there and mount you like a-

“Sir?”

i liked it a lot!

great fic!xD
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
TRINAOMGLYKWHOA.

that was so cute! And yay for a career!fic. Which reminds me, I better hop to it on the doctor one ;P

Go Pansy! I thought she was gonna end up with Neville at the end, with the way she was going ON about him! But yay for top!Neville/bottom!Harry *bows down and worships*

and! for boss!Draco/assistant!Harry. That is so cute. If you're up for a Snarry with Lucius/Harry, you should read 'Love Atrocious' by Yih. I might have recced it to you before, but I LOVELOVELOVE it! It features moviestar!Lucius, with assistant/manager!Harry and designer!Snape! xD, oh, and annoying/bratty/teenage!Draco lol

But yeah, this was really very cute (and I especially loved it when Draco squeezed Harry's arse, and he let out that totally adorable squeak!) Harry having mancrushes is so... so... CUTE! *fangirl squeal moment*

Hope to read more from you soon!

xo, Pat
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
To wonderful!
xErised chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This was absolutely yummy, I loved how Harry was so innocent and so clueless and he had to take advice from Neville, out of all people!

I loved how you portrayed Pansy, you managed to keep her IC, but yet deliciously superior.

Overall, very nicely done. (:
morgan.m.malfoy chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
this is an awesome story-you should keep it going! it would be really awesome xD
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
that was really good!
njferrell chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Good story.

Sequel? Draco has to take Harry to the Manor. He said his mother would try to fix him up with a woman. She might try, but, he could show up with Harry on his arm. And, show her he is gay and will NOT be getting married to a female.