Reviews for House of Masks
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 5/11
Something about this fic is so mysterious and erotic, in a sensual and beautiful way.
Janice.T chapter 1 . 4/9
Your writing is so amazing!
I want to share with my friends.
Can i translate to Chinese and post it on Baidu(Something like FB)
Thank you!('・ω・')
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/7
Okay this story kicked assssss! Dude, I loved it. It was too incredible. I love the masquerade theme you used. It was awesome, that's all I can say
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh. My. God... I'm speechless...this surpasses awesome... It's indescribable...its magnificent...all the things good on Drarry...plot, pleasure, and perfection.
inkedbaby chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Ive read this before, i remember. Its perfect.
torajune28 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Bloody brilliant scene you gave us. Thanks very much! I absolutely adored it :D
Aurelia Lanel chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
what can I say ? awesome, perfect, magnificent... it isn't enough... just thanks maybe
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This was brilliant, decadent... Absolutely perfect.
Carling chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was perfect. Not even sure I even want to see the sequel. Just knowing he dumps Ginevra for Draco makes me very content!
Megany123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wow, amazing, soooo hot. I almost want an epilogue with a wedding and happy ending!
Miss Twinkie chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Good. Really good. Thank you.
TammyAzraelMalfoy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Damn. This. is. BRILLIANT. :) Glad i saw a link of your stories in a Drarry Fan Page on Facebook. :) waaaaaaaaa! this is really good! :)
Kimihearts chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh wow! So hot!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Love it! OMG HOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
It isn't pretty, beautiful, or deeply soul touching, however it is a great big piece of work and exactly what I needed right now. Thank you for the work put into it and that you for not writing the perfect little fary tale most could, and would have turned this plot into. I feel like I needed a huge dose of "life isn't perfect and crap doesn't always work out." this was that dose.