Reviews for Nineteen Going on Twelve
Onision chapter 1 . 9/15
I just- wow.. I have no words... this was amazing
nerdnproud chapter 1 . 7/22
So... He didn't get his memories back?
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh gosh I loved this.

The interactions were genuine and natural, completely true to character in a way SasuNaru rarely is. It's a bloody emotional roller coaster, and I love how even though you gave the story a happy ending, this is still going to be something that haunts their relationship, and especially Sasuke. Again, I really felt you captured his character well there.

Anyway, thank you very much for writing this! 3
sanaru chapter 1 . 5/10
I loved it it was so sweet and kawaii and...I'm a tomboy yet I'm saying this -_-' wth its awesome! ~
D chapter 1 . 3/31
Sweet
lovedoesn'thurt chapter 1 . 3/29
I teared up a bit
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Oh my god! Naruto you ass. Ugh he scared the hell out of me ;-;. Oh and poor Sasuke. I almost died when Naruto said "Sasuke you look like a girl." naru plays too much ;-; the perfect story good job.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Absolutely loved it! Beautiful in every way!
Crimson Rose Blooms chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
I thought that was amazing! It was so sweet and touching and quite honestly an amazing piece of work.
M chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
You did an excellent job of keeping in character!
I enjoy how real you made Sasuke's fear of losing Naruto near the end, it was a bit painful to read [
I enjoyed reading this
treehyun chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Can't believe this didn't get as much reviews, it's brilliant! I'm not someone who would even bother writting stuffs like this and I admit I'm not the intelligent kind of reviewer that would say some intelligent stuffs all I could say is that this is really really good due to my limited vocabulary! Loved it!
Lady Ambika chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is so in character and heartbreaking and sweet at the same time ahh I have lots of emotions about this one, thanks so much for writing it's a lovely piece.
WolfSoulProduction chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
So. Fucking. Adorable. I luv you for this!
minasuka-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
lo amo!
it HAS to go to my favorites!

...and u too :P