Reviews for Nineteen Going on Twelve
Crimson Rose Blooms chapter 1 . 1/16
I thought that was amazing! It was so sweet and touching and quite honestly an amazing piece of work.
M chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
You did an excellent job of keeping in character!
I enjoy how real you made Sasuke's fear of losing Naruto near the end, it was a bit painful to read [
I enjoyed reading this
treehyun chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Can't believe this didn't get as much reviews, it's brilliant! I'm not someone who would even bother writting stuffs like this and I admit I'm not the intelligent kind of reviewer that would say some intelligent stuffs all I could say is that this is really really good due to my limited vocabulary! Loved it!
Lady Ambika chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is so in character and heartbreaking and sweet at the same time ahh I have lots of emotions about this one, thanks so much for writing it's a lovely piece.
WolfSoulProduction chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
So. Fucking. Adorable. I luv you for this!
minasuka-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
lo amo!
it HAS to go to my favorites!

...and u too :P
StarryNight359 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
nice idea
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
As fate would have it, Naruto's mouth fell directly over his.

The déjà vu was killing him.

"Gah!" Naruto scrambled back, his hands wrapped around his neck as he mimed being sick. Sasuke could not deny how much that hurt.

"Sakura-san!" Both men turned around to see Lee, kneeling beside a passed out Sakura. She was grinning idiotically, a thin string of blood issuing from her nose.
THIS HAD ME LAUGHING SOO BADLY LOL!
enRei chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Aww, so cute! And quite realistic in this case scenario- you did Naruto's character good!

Sasuke the guard dog- yeah I could see him like that. And more than that, I could see Naruto freaking out coz of it!

Awesome story, keep up the good work.

Ja ne,

enRei of the Bloody Blankets
SilverSauce chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I like it, and I understand the sentiment, however I wouldn't think Sasuke would be so anxious every morning, so worried after 12-year-old Naruto admitted that he only felt happy around Sasuke. He should know now that Naruto cares about him, no matter what mentality. He even said to himself, "That's okay, I can work with this, I'll make him fall in love with me again." But now that he knows Naruto's back, Sasuke continues to cling to him like he won't have the same heart if something somehow goes wrong. Meh. Even if he didn't you would think Sasuke would eventually learn to cherish those days and learn from the experience.. take Naruto less for granted..., etc. And he will eventually.. experiences fade. I'm sure by the time Naruto and Sasuke are 29 going on 30 the whole debacle will have healed over into a light, aged scar. There but not as gaping as the wound originally was.
winnie the pooh22 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
it was very nice.
madStrawberry chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
*o* That was soo cute!

I can understand Sasuke. This really should be hard to almost lost (again) something important like a dear person y.y

I loved your fic! I thought you put very well the stress and worry of Sasuke. 3

Congratulations for your amazing fic!

Até mais!
IdaAreIda chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow. Just wow.

Any other stories with Naruto or Sasuke losing thier memory, can't compare to what i've just read. Great job! :D
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
The idea is great, and now I'm going to search for some more good 'Naruto gets back to his childhood' fics.

Thank you!
Working-On-Sanity chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I don't think I'll ever forget this story! The plot is unusual- I've never seen any one like it. But I love it, and you're a great writer!