Reviews for Nineteen Going on Twelve
This is seriously the MOST PRECIOUS thing I've ever read..! Thank you for writing this !
Xxharmonically-happyxX chapter 1 . 1/20
Very nice story, oh my, that experience had left sasuke traumatized
Yaoilover chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
So cute... I'm crying. W
/ \
ranoshi chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
The ending feels sad as fuck. I feel bad for Sasuke but at least Naruto seems to be understanding in the end. I'm really glad Sasuke was successful and Naruto made it so he is still alive and remembers. There were funny moments and I like your characterizations of all the characters. Thank you for writing.
Onision chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
I just- wow.. I have no words... this was amazing
nerdnproud chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
So... He didn't get his memories back?
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Oh gosh I loved this.

The interactions were genuine and natural, completely true to character in a way SasuNaru rarely is. It's a bloody emotional roller coaster, and I love how even though you gave the story a happy ending, this is still going to be something that haunts their relationship, and especially Sasuke. Again, I really felt you captured his character well there.

Anyway, thank you very much for writing this! 3
sanaru chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
I loved it it was so sweet and kawaii and...I'm a tomboy yet I'm saying this -_-' wth its awesome! ~
D chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Sweet
lovedoesn'thurt chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I teared up a bit
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Oh my god! Naruto you ass. Ugh he scared the hell out of me ;-;. Oh and poor Sasuke. I almost died when Naruto said "Sasuke you look like a girl." naru plays too much ;-; the perfect story good job.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Absolutely loved it! Beautiful in every way!
Crimson Rose Blooms chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
I thought that was amazing! It was so sweet and touching and quite honestly an amazing piece of work.
M chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
You did an excellent job of keeping in character!
I enjoy how real you made Sasuke's fear of losing Naruto near the end, it was a bit painful to read [
I enjoyed reading this
treehyun chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Can't believe this didn't get as much reviews, it's brilliant! I'm not someone who would even bother writting stuffs like this and I admit I'm not the intelligent kind of reviewer that would say some intelligent stuffs all I could say is that this is really really good due to my limited vocabulary! Loved it!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »