Reviews for Life Sentence
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 11 . 6/11
Lolz. Good story.
demon89 chapter 11 . 5/26
I thought this was a very good story and I enjoyed reading it. I have to say, I love the thought of Seras in a beautiful, classical dress. It's just what you imagine with vampires. Especially pretty ones like her. I'm glad for a mostly happy ending. A bit bittersweet that they'll have to see everyone die, but that's the price you pay when you're an immortal vampire.
senpen banka chapter 11 . 5/22
Excellent story!
ForgottenPrince chapter 11 . 3/7
Great story, love the ending.

Regards Prince
Imogene19 chapter 11 . 2/25
I love this so much! Whatever you write in the future, please please send me a link!

The only thing - ONLY THING - was that it was sometimes hard to figure out who was saying what, like when there was more than just two people talking and names weren't used.
Seriously. That was the only thing I noticed that was anything more than just simple technical errors and typos.
I still say this is the best bitch-slap monologue I have ever read! In fact, I used something very similar worded on a work place bully not to long ago...and it shut her up big time! Thank you for the inspiration! And thank you for this wonderful story...I have read it many times, and enjoy just as much as the first!
Connie
kinigget chapter 11 . 1/23
Overall a highly enjoyable story. Good work
kinigget chapter 8 . 1/22
You sell yourself very short on your ability to write action. You don't do unnecessary blow-by-blow coverage and you still convey all the information that is needed. Occasionally it is unclear that more than just a conversation is happening, but I actually prefer it when writers leave more to the imagination. You're better than you give yourself credit for
Laluzi chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Very happy with this ending. The backstory of the 'fake' Dracula was excellent, as was Alucard's history with Catalina. The liquid silver bullets were an excellent weapon, too; powerful enough to pose a threat, but they're not unfeasible. I liked your villain, I loved the twins (agh, why did they have to die), and the new Hellsings were great. And Seras's progression through this story was heartwrenching, only for everything to bloom in the end.

Also, that bedtime story.

"Daddy, what's a psychopath?"
"Don't worry dear. You are surrounded by them. You'll find out soon enough."

XD Brilliant stuff. Thank you for this story!
Laluzi chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
...I really have nothing to say. Just a lot of sobbing.

You did a brilliant job with the progression of memory here, but -god- was that depressing. D:
Laluzi chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Poor, poor Seras. It's sad seeing her like this - she was so vibrant and human in the series, and while she's not gleefully monstrous the way Alucard is, she's lost a lot of herself. I really do hope she can somehow regain that.

Very good story. The skips make this a little confusing at times, but this is an excellent story.
rasetsunoshogun chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Heh so it turned out that her loss of emotions were due to HER fault, haha. Well that's what I love about her! When she realizes she quickly finds her resolution and BAM! That's why she stands out3 the imperfections of her made her perfect ; w ; /feels
rasetsunoshogun chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
The moment when Alucard joins Winter's tantrum throwing game with random armaments is absolutely priceless! Ofc Winter fits into this thing but Alucard is indeed frustrated enough that he even joins her! That is really cute aaaaand regarding Seras' mysterious facade, I think it's more than due to Henry's betrayal? o_O as she could foresee the future through her dreams perhaps she has sensed some upcoming dangers which has caused her to act such a way to everyone? Well I don't knooooooooow. Awesome FF, certainly the kind of AxS FF I've been looking for!
gster391 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Hey, that hurts, I read all the way to the end! Anyways, just wanted to tell you that you rock. Excellently written Alucard/Seras fic, I particularly liked the idea of Integra's son betraying them out of jealousy. I don't think I've ever seen something used quite like that before, and I've read a lot of stories. I'd love to see more long-term projects like this one from you. Keep up the amazing work.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
I love you! You have written such an amazing story which i had trouble tairing myself away from last night. but when it gets to 4 in the morning and i have work the next day you really have to know when to stop. But because of that i love you. I haven't read a fanfiction that has completly enthrilled me like this one has in a long time. It was so much fun to read. I loved the characters, their progression through the story and the plot! And i love the fact that Seres can have 'dreams'.
I will be re-reading this again in the future, and i can't wait! :P