Reviews for Make Me Believe the Outtakes
Kaos0108 chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
I think an outtake with Bella going to see Tanya in prison and actually finding out the why she did it would be great to read I was in anticipation waiting for it in the story and it never came, I still loved the story though
Scarletsgirl128 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is a fab outtake i really liked to read about how Edward suffered during the break up time... (does that make me a sadist?) I do wish there was more of that but maybe thats just the romantic in me...
belanded chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Poor Bella. That random OC is a much better lay than Bella. Edward isn't like that with Bella. I don't think he is that attracted to Bella because I feel that he loves random OC more. Well, she sounds more beautiful and nice, so I don't blame him. At least I know not to finish the story. I've read the first 13 chapters so far and I don't have any interest reading the rest after reading this.
BLilTXgirl chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Awwww ... I love Seth! I'm so glad he got his HEA and that you let us have a peek at how it all came about. :)
LittleWing2 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Thank you for this yummy slice of Seth and Angela. It so good to see the good guys get what they deserve. This was so romantic and sweet.
Babette12 chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
So, when does Angela find out about his best friend, Bella? that would be an interesting conversation.

This was wonderful BUS! Definitely a great way to spend a lunch break from work. I think it's great that Leah could see the look on Seth's face and wanted them to be happy. Even Jacob was great, coming off as more protective than anything else.

Thanks for the wonderful outtake! xoxo!
ToDeleteAccount chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
so sweet, teary-eyed :')

Beautifull, you're amazing with words my dear!

ttfn

Ardanwen
maggiejoma chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
wow...Sethie... you're such a hunk...:)
cvds chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Loved it!
Cullen312 chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Damn that was hot. I think I need another drink and I may just turn down the AC a few more degrees. Thank you Jessica for requesting a little Seth/Angela action. She never leads us in the wrong direction does she?

Thanks BUS!
Jessica1971 chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
So happy Seth's HEA is here for us to enjoy and read :) I love that he found the woman he was meant to be with after helping Bella through one of the most difficult times in her life.

Love Seth... love Angela, and I love you, too, Bussie Boo!
BLilTXgirl chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
I love you bb! And this story. Sorry it's not a longer review but right now I'm driving myself crazy just trying to clear out the ridiculous list of "to review" updates that I have in my inbox. LOL

MUAH!
kneon chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
I read this in the Haiti it peaked my interest for the full story. Thank you for sharing.
maggiejoma chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
wow... love this story...:)
romanysue chapter 3 . 3/1/2010