Reviews for Trusting The Magic
Hate imprinting story lines. Its a curse that forces you to only have one person in your mind. She just forgot about everyone who loves her and only cares for Julian? Not cool. At least he isn't a baby.
rocklesson86 chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
This story is good, but I do not like the fact that Leah forgave Emily and Sam. I cannot wait for more.
Taylor West chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
I love this please update
RedneckCrazy chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
Hey! I know it's been 4 years since you last updated but I would love it if you continued this fic! You did an awesome job! :) The best Leah/OC story yet! :)
JThawN chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
One of the absolute best Leah imprint FF I have ever read! Well done since this is a big accomplishment! Story has immense potential, Brava! However I'm sad that I won't be adding a story alert since you clearly haven't updated in a long time and probably don't plan on coming back to update! You learn a thing or two about updates and authors if you read as many as I do lol.
Anyway thank you for this story, it was a pleasure reading such a brilliant ff!
If by some miracle you do decide to come back then do drop a pm, I shall come straight back!
SimplyPhia chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I just stumbled across your story and I admit I didn't have much interest, because I tend to dislike Leah with OC, but from the beginning it caught my attention and allowed me to experience Leah in a way I always saw her but rare in other fan fiction. I love Julian as Leah's imprint and reading for reasons for going that route in your profile made complete sense. I know I'm coming really late to the story it hasn't been updated, but I still hope you come back and finish it one day.
brookeyhoneybee chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
UPDATE HOLY SHIT
hina-hyu94 chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
how mean of you not updating this INCREDIBLE & AWESOME STORY! I'm feeling like crying if I don't know what happens next! I really hope you read this and continue the story! you left it in the best cliff hanger ever!
Angelic95 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
One of my favorite story!
I hope you're alright
I beg you please update this fic as soon as you can :3
Nana chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
I hope you're doing ok. I have really enjoyed your story since it was first published and eagerly await the next and subsequent chapters. I'd be such a shame if this story were to be abandoned. All the best.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
I hope you are ok. I've always enjoyed your story since it was first published. I hope you complete it one day. It'd be such a shame not to. All the best with this story and your life.
MCR Killjoys chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
i love this story, its one of my favs, so please update ASAP
CrazyWithABook chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
I was happy to stumble across your story and I'm glad I did. I noticed that you haven't updated in almost three years but I continued to read it anyway. I love your story and your characters. I hope you continue it. If not overall I enjoyed it non the less.
RealMcCoy17 chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
Great chapters! I know its been a long time since you updated, but I'd really like it if you continued this! Please? :)
paintedbywords chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
Ugh Sam's pack is soo freaking annoying man.