Reviews for A Promise is a Promise
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
After a few happy fics, you caught me with a tragic one. Even though we knew Bruce was alive, this reminded me just how painful it was for Dick and the others seeing how they didn't. Very emotional but still very in character.
scraps chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
It always hurts to lose someone. On a brighter note a very well writen one shot
Perchance to Write chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aww...this is such a great story! I love the ending, and once more, I love the first POV. I generally don't, but you make it work!

Great writing!

And Crash Tuesday told me about "Now and Then." I totally can't wait to dive into it!

Dev
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
great job. Sorry about your Grandmother, I know how hard that is. Glad I saw this.

LJ
Scotius chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Im sorry about your grandmother - i know how it hurts :( And this is very good, strong story. Love, loyalty and duty to family. As oldest son Dick had to be responsible and dependable one, against his wishes.
TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I'm so sorry about your grandmother! I'm sure she would have loved this story and the fact that you were thinking of her when you wrote it.

You have my deepest sympathies about your grandmother. All your readers and myself are keeping you in our thoughts.
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
THat's so sad! Beaiful!
Bishopx chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I'm very sorry to hear about your grandmother. You have my condolences.

I love the story, excellent as always. It packed just the right emotional punch. Thank you for sharing.
arsenal13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This was an awesome story.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Beautiful. Great look into Dick's mind.

Sorry about your grandma, I know how painful that is.