Reviews for A Phantom Thief
BlackButterfly4702 chapter 6 . 1/6
Ouuucchhh! That really hurt for Shinichi. But I can't wait for Kaito and Shin-chan's love to blossom! Can't waaaiitt!
Sonozaki Mion chapter 39 . 11/26/2017
I loved it (too late, too tired to say more, but I really liked how you developed your idea of body swapping.)
Sonozaki Mion chapter 31 . 11/26/2017
Doesn't Hakuba already know that Shinichi is/was Conan and the other way around? Why does Shinichi talk in first person then?
Sonozaki Mion chapter 20 . 11/25/2017
Funny thing: I hate the fist Anime, I love the second one. It was done like a trillion times better? I dunno. Could be me.
Sonozaki Mion chapter 14 . 11/25/2017
Yaaas, KaiShin! ...That's what I was here for.
Sonozaki Mion chapter 13 . 11/25/2017
No, it isn't forced! Based on all the action and sadness and depression of the previous chapters it seems like this is the needed comic relief! Just in time ;-)
Sonozaki Mion chapter 10 . 11/25/2017
Now the story only gets sadder by chapter... But even more intense!
Sonozaki Mion chapter 9 . 11/25/2017
I'll read this story very soon Each chapter every day until Christmas!
Sonozaki Mion chapter 8 . 11/25/2017
It's getting more suspenseful chapter by chapter...
Sakihinata chapter 39 . 11/5/2017
Great story ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
ohh noo, character death alert!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/7/2017
I love that! Ahaha Shinichi didn't want Kaito to eat the whole tub but he didn't STOP him XD

Doesn't that mean Shinichi could switch Kaito's 'ghost' with whatever's currently inhabiting his body, and basically bring him back?
BloopieIsHere chapter 39 . 3/16/2017
Well excuse my french but
Fuck me up fam ''

Hahaha I know this is about 7 years late but, thank you so much for taking time to write this story 'u'
It was the best 39 chapters of my life well spent :3
BloopieIsHere chapter 17 . 3/16/2017
His body is back to normal but he cant even get in it HA
one thing after another for poor shin-chan '7'
GoesDownWithTheShip chapter 11 . 11/11/2016
ohmygod Aoko is so damn annoying, like stop thinking only about yourself for once. IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU! there , off my chest. at least Ran isn't half as annoying.