Reviews for A Phantom Thief
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 39 . 1/19
So... I FRICKIN LOVE THIS STORY! Also, lol, love the slight YuYu Hakusho crossoverness! The blue-haired shinigami was Botan, wasn't she? (in my mind that is who she is)
OMG I felt like slapping and/or punching Aoko for how she reacted to Kaito being Kid. I also wanted to rant at her that he did the whole lying thing to PROTECT HER STUPID INNOCENT ASS FROM THE BLOODY ORGANIZATION...
*feels better to vocalize that a little.*

Also I'm only at episode 262 of the anime and haven't read the manga at all, so there is possibly(?) spoilers in there, at least regarding some character identities... oh well.
Again, I LOVE this story!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 39 . 10/1/2015
I read this story in two days (I unfortunately had to stop for school), because it was so interesting. I really liked it, especially how Kaito and Shinichi's relationship steadily progressed without it being too obvious, the first kiss they shared and the end where they were finally back together in their own bodies. It was a beautiful story, I even cried (at least twice), because at some parts it was so nicely written and such a sad scene that I couln't stop tears from leaking.
This fanfic will be put on my favorite list now. And I got to look on your profile to see if there a other stories that are just as great from you.
Well done! :)
Melondy Rose chapter 39 . 9/18/2015
I just recently finished rereading this and it was as amazing as I remembered it. Actually probably better in the fact that I was not current with Detective Conan when I first read it so I didn't actually recognize all the names in it. I also just recently found you're tumblr and I wanted to say that I have also enjoyed you're blogging about the manga. You're comments are always super fun to read. Are you still planing to do the sequel for this fic? I know you've been doing you're Pokemon series and that I'm pretty sure on you're blog I read something about you were still working on Two Bites (which I also look forward to reading). I was just wondering if this was still on you're to do list. In either case, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck in you're future writing!
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
so that's what the prologue is about. they were all ghosts. no wonder.
so, wait, kaito and shinichi can switch bodies?
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
this is so sad
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
huh? kaito's there?
Riddle Wraith chapter 39 . 9/8/2015
I absolutely loved it, and I can only hope to see anything like a sequel anytime soon. As it is, I don't even recall when this was last updated and thus finished (and obviously I'm not rushing you as I know it takes time to write). Thank you for the good read.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/5/2015
Love this story you did. The take you had on each character's emotion was done incredibly well (the grieving, the fear, the joy, etc., etc. ...), and the relationships between the canon pairs and KaiShin was done realistically too. I throughly enjoyed reading this story, so thank you for that.

However, I also want to ask that you change the epilogue/ending. I noticed that you said you didn't want to work on the sequel anymore, so please change the ending in here to have a more "finished" closure. That's all.
Random Guest out! Peace. :3
Spider's Claw chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
It has been a long time since I last read this fanfiction. I don't recall if I left a review then, perhaps anonymously. I've tried hunting for it several times, but never found it. I had forgotten it had been in the crossover section and my search tags weren't getting what I needed.

The first time I ever read this story, had to have been 4-5 years ago. I was 16-17 years old and battling depression. Nothing was getting through to me. Fanfiction was my day to day, the distraction I needed to keep me away from reality long enough for me not to hurt myself again. Reading this fanfiction, did something for me, that no one else could. That therapists, and family and friends failed to. It made me realize that suicide would not be the answer. A permanent solution to a temporary problem. But most of all, it made me realize this because of how you characterized people grieving in this fanfiction. It made me realize that even those that I thought might not care, or people I thought would be better off without me. That they would care, and it would do them far more harm then good to off myself. I didn't want them for them. I couldn't do that to them.

I just wanted to say, Thank you. Without this fanfiction, I might not be here today. I don't know the future but this pulled me through. I wanted to let you know that your writing matters. That you are making some difference in peoples lives by sharing these works with others. And I just. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

I hope you have a great day, and I wish you the best in all of your endeavors both in writing and in anything you ever wish to see done. Thank you again.
-Spider's Claw
Serendipital chapter 39 . 4/2/2015
This story had a ton of unexpected turns, and I loved them all! I'm really looking forward to the next story in this series. Good luck on it!
Jennosaur chapter 39 . 3/22/2015
Loved this. It was a great concept, and you have an amazing writing style. Thank you so much for actually finishing your fics!
Jennosaur chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
I was listening to "Lucky" while reading this, and the line "Lucky I'm in love with my best friend" combined with this chapter really gave me the feels. I was sobbing by the end of this chapter :') Very well written. (I couldn't help but review and tell you that, lol.) Anyways, I'm gonna keep reading now. Cyaaa!
Raven-Chan chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
Can't you just imagine some random person walking in to see Shinichi (Technically Kaito) talking to himself? Ah the interrogation Shinichi would get the next day. XD
Winged-Ashes chapter 39 . 1/30/2015
hey i like ur fic its good..but just wanted to know r u going to write the sequel coz it didnt sound like on ur profile..
bobbyneko chapter 39 . 12/17/2014
Hooray!

Come to think of it i dont think i ever finished reading this all the way through. Anyways i loved your sense of humor about EVERYTHING.