Reviews for Parallel Panic!
Kartoonfanatic chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
I kinda got an idea of what you were going for in this story, but it was confusing at times, especially the ending, which almost seems like a cliffhanger for another story... well, maybe it is. I have to read over it again. XD

But pretty good altogether. Some small details sound somewhat familiar to other SB stories I've seen before. Mostly it was you names of things that rang a bell in the back of my head, like the title, but that barely matters at all. Just an observation.

The only other problem I saw was the length of the chapters. There's a lot of plot development which could have been stretched with description and detail then just including the big parts. But like I said, it's pretty good. )
MattoMogwai chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Sorry about the rushed ending. I had to go out, so I had to end it quick. May rewrite the ending.
Spongewriter chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
A little confusing and rushed with the ending, but overall a pretty good story.
Spongewriter chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Nice chapter. Glad you updated. Can't wait to read chapter 5.
GraphicsGirl chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Nic one! Finally there's a fic where there's some good old British languge stuff. (eg:pear shaped and legged it)
MattoMogwai chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Seems like I posted the wikipedia for nothing. NO, I'm not mad at you, but I'm taking the Doctor out of it. I don't really know much of the Doctor's personality, and the 2 adventures (Waters of Mars is on tomorrow!) haven't been much help, the doctor isn't in it anymore. Just our spongy friend!
Kyer chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Right.

Okay, first you want to go into Login and Documents then Stories. Then find this story and check the editing options. If it isn't there, try under Chapters.

Now place this under Cartoons-Spongebob and not under a crossover heading with Doctor Who...unless The Doctor is finally going to appear? Because just having the cartoon characters travel to different worlds does not a Doctor Who crossover make.
MattoMogwai chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Because you may not know what doctor who is here's the Wikipedia:

en./wiki/Doctor_Who
VeekaIzhanez chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Oh ,no! So dramatic! Keep updating!
Spongewriter chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Ooh! Nice cliffhanger! Update soon. I wanna know what happens to them next!
VeekaIzhanez chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
i hope Spongebob is allright...
Spongewriter chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Wow...this is actually a pretty good story so far. Keep it up!
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 11/5/2009