Reviews for Play by my rules
Fanfic20 chapter 10 . 9/24
Are you going to finish the story? I'm dying to read more!
Epicness chapter 10 . 8/26
Good story I like the ending
This had me in tears
I'm not good at spelling so...
Thechubbycincin chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
Are you ever going to update
InoYamanaka1 chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Pease update this I really want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Please up date, i need to see how that son of a bitch greys to pay for what he did
Astronomer Always chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Yes! Reilly was finally caught. But I still have a feeling he's not going to give up that quick, like he's going to come back and do something worse like kidnapping.
Update when you can!
Rika24 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
FINALLY! it's about time
MrsDracoMalfoy1022 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Oh gosh. I was almost crying. Especially when the kids told the story...:'(
AstronomerAlways chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
You can't keep doing this! These cliffhangers are killing me! Update soon!
Please? :D
MrsDracoMalfoy1022 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Rose.Massimo chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
I want to read more about this, because this story is so interesting. Can you update soon please? Dont let us like this: waitng...

Note: Sorry for my English, I really am a spanish speaker.
fan-freak121 chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Yes! T.J. is finally going to get the help he needs. I'm shocked that T.J.'s friends hadn't told somebody from the very beginning that they found out.

I'm also surprised that no other teacher found out about T.J. before hand.

I can't wait to see what the other teachers have in mind for the punishment Reilly will have.

Kind of sucks that you made that a dream that T.J. had. Why is Reilly so interested in T.J. anyway and not one of the others? Will you explain that?
Asher Tye chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
I do hope Prickley remembered to bring the police with him. I'd hate to see an esteemed educator like him go to jail for breaking that piece of trash's neck.
Tjsmine chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
CONTINUE! Make him tell prickly! My poor tj why? Lol great story!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
You finally updated ! YAY . OMG , this story makes me cry so much . I think Spinelli should have stayed though , just to see if Reilly would do anything to her ( which he probably would because he is sick in the head ) . TJ needs to tell someone .

I think maybe if Spinelli had to serve detention with Reilly , that would make TJ tell somebody . Just a thought . idk , I just want Spinelli to be involved more , because she cares a lot for TJ . In a way it would make sense if she had detention with him .