Reviews for Uncle and St Peter's Earl Grey Tea
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Crystal Spinning chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
God - this is terrible. Not your writing, but I'm just imagining Takako's sheer embarrassment and RAGE. Beyond the obvious AU OOC, I can't think of anything to say other than GOD. This was so hard to read the first time around too, because it's so vivid the way you paint her reaction. I would die. Cheers, hahahaha.
leiaah chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Hahahahaha, this is great!
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
You are f*g insane (pardon my French). *squeals*

I pity Taka. Hell, I pity Shinji more. Takako would be able to live down the humiliation by glaring her way out of gossips. Shinji Mimura, on the other hand, will be damned to hell (which may include, but is not limited to, him being forced to watch a striptease of Sho Tsukioka, or him doing a striptease for Sho instead... hmm, that could be an interesting crack fic).

Damn you and your muses, making me laugh my butt off at one in the morning.

(In case you missed it, yeah, that means like your story.)
Myahra chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Hahaha XD poor guys... nice ringtone by the way P

I think you could write a sequel to this one ! Hum ok I don't think : I WANT ;)
coconut13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH OMG

Alright, I hate you all, you and imjuzakyd are very quickly forcing me to write some Takako/Shinji to counter all of yours (and add to the fun, of course!) and my brain seriously won't come up with anything! Argh!

But that's okay, I'd much rather sit back and watch you come up with the genius ideas :) I mean, uh.

I love the idea of this, I love how cute Ikumi was, I loved Takako's creative list of ways to kill Shinji, of course XD

Mitsuko, I think, killed me the most-'OH BOY LEWD BEHAVIOR MITSUKO LIKEY NOMNOMNOM 3'. :D

Way to friggin go!
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Poor, poor Takako...I'd die too, in that situation (also, even with the phone stupidity, they're hot) . But the important thing is, did they end up going on the trip after all? They must!