Reviews for An Affair of the Heart
Guest chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
This has made me cry. What a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
This story is lovely. I love the Tudor Series...I am actually reading it through again right now. I am on book # 1 The Constant Princess. It starts off with the story of Catherine of Aragon and Arthur, The Prince of Wales. That relationship is generally a footnote so it is nice to see that play out. I also am a big George Boleyn fan so I am sooooooooooooo enjoying this. Have you ever watched the Tudor tv show that was on for 4 seasons?
Doodle87 chapter 31 . 8/18/2012
This was a great story, I am going to read the next one now.
Doodle87 chapter 30 . 8/18/2012
This chapter made me cry. Badly! It was beautifully written.
Doodle87 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Love it!
Unnamed for eons chapter 32 . 2/15/2011
Absolutely beautiful...
The fault in my heart chapter 31 . 4/14/2010
Oh this is such a lovely

story althogub a very sad one

thanks very much
Lady Clare Boleyn chapter 31 . 4/1/2010
A sad ending to such great people. I wish History could have been repeated, King Henry was a curel man and wat he did to his wives was horrible. Luved the story last couple of chapters made me cry. I thank you for such a luvly story to read.

Luv ya

Lil J Girl

thayets chapter 32 . 3/31/2010
*glomps* Aw, thanks for mentioning me :3. It made me happy, hehe :P. I shall definitely have to check out those videos as well as the songs :). I haven't heard any of them and I like finding new music XD. And I've only ever heard one song by Lady Gaga and people are always talking about her so I wanted to listen to some more of her songs anyway XP. I'm really uber excited about the sequel, by the way :). I added you to my favourite authors so I would get an e-mail whenever you post it and plus you're amazing :3.

-Shout in a Whisper
nolongerinuseee chapter 32 . 3/31/2010
Thanks for mentoning me!
nolongerinuseee chapter 31 . 3/31/2010
Just beauriful. I almost cryed.
Agloaopheme chapter 32 . 3/31/2010
OMFG! I'm so sad that the story's finshed but it was so, so great :D

I can't wait for the sequel, Loz!

Will you tell me the plot over the Phone? Please?

ly xoxox
nolongerinuseee chapter 30 . 3/29/2010
That was very very very brilliant! I'm almost crying as i write you do Anne's exicution?Its sweet that george met his other daughter and that they stayed together for eternity now. D
Agloaopheme chapter 30 . 3/29/2010
Oh, my god...I'm crying. Damn you and your emotive language. The chapter was more than great, you have nothing to be worried about :)

xoxo
Shout in a Whisper chapter 30 . 3/28/2010
This chapter made me want to cry. It was amazing. I can't even think of anything else to say about it except that. When George died and his daughter came up to him, that was just ADORABLE. I wanted to hug her! And all of Elizabeth's POV was just amazing and sad and all that.

-Shout in a Whisper