Reviews for Transcendence
shel chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
so sad, especially that last moment with jake (although i also really enjoyed the moment of bella's disgust with herself that edward still popped into her thoughts even during such a time)...bella held it together until then...i'm looking forward to seeing what comes next...thanks for sharing...
mdf chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
so sad for them both.
Jetaimie95 chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
wow this is super awsome! I love it! update soon please!
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
Heyaa,

Just your friendly neightbourhood Lemon checking up on things - I'm sort of glad I did. It doesn't matter all that much, but you have a couple of typos that you can - one day, if you like - go back and change.

Shall I bother telling you what they are...? Might as well: just a coupkd of places that need commas to makes sense, a missed out quotation mark, a place which needs a paragraph which looks like (owing to the large gap in between the two sentences and by the grammatical correctness of it all) you just put two paragraphs together accidentally.

As I said, just typos. I still ADORE the story and will get right onto chapter 6 - as soon as you send it!

I'm really sorry I missed those bits in the final draft - maybe they were there, maybe they weren't. They could ahev just happened. Who knows... I feel like I've failed a little, anyway.

Chapter six is going to be freaking SPOTLESS when I'm done with it. :P

Regards

Bella xx
gaby47 chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
it will definetely break jake's heart... hope u update soon!
mdf chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
like this story. please keep it up.
Scared-Like-Me chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
Thank God. 'nuff said.

they are so wrong together.

it gets better right?

update soon. please

Heal my bleeding heart
kiki-twilighter-ever chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
aww...so sad. poor jacob. poor bella. poor everyone!
louisianagirl900 chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
Good Chapter...looking forward to seeing where this goes.
whitezcar chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
You story is.. Incredible. I don't think there is any other way to describe it! I can't wait to read more!
gaby47 chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
kiki-twilighter-ever chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
what is going to happen? i love your story, u really capture Bella's misery.
gaby47 chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
nice! :) please update soon!
TrappedBetweenRealityAnFantasy chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
love this story please continue soon!
PushingReality34 chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
i love this story, good job:) PLease keep writing
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »