Reviews for Still His Girl
HCullen chapter 16 . 11/14
Seven years! Really?!
Super Lady, finisht this please!
TinkStar87 chapter 16 . 10/1
Love this one soooo much. really hope you come back and finish. Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 16 . 6/27
Where's the rest? If Angel and Buffy were pissed I don't think Dawnie and Spike are going to be any better. Also the bit about sending Cordy after the PTB - PRICELESS! Really loved this and it was/is the first Bones/Buffy crossover ive read. Need more please? Hope you come back soon. Read ya Later ;)
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 14 . 4/27
Haha i love that at the end. Might as well use the siren!
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 8 . 4/19
Glad I found this story. Love it!
luvjz chapter 10 . 3/16
Gah! Love this Booth/Buffy fic! I hope you'll be inspired to finish it one day :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/10/2016
Prettie good
Lovekyle2009 chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
This story is one hell of a roller coaster ride that you just want to ride over and over again just like Angel/Booth. I've never read such perfection the similarities & differences between Booth/Angel were flawless & seemless, Jesus, I fell in love with Booth and I haven't seen all of Bones yet. The Buffy & Angel feels have my heart palpitations full of happiness. But the best part was that little surprise about Parker, please with a nakie Angel on top come back and finish it, I'm begging here, I need to know how it ends. Thank you for writing such an amaze balls story xoxoxo
SpuffyFan89 chapter 16 . 2/19/2016
Enjoying this story... Any chance of more chapters?!
tlf chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Hope to see an update for you buffy stories soon!
Hannah Jane chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
I defeinently want to read more. I came across this story the other day and I really want to read more as well as your second chance story. So I hope that you'll be updating both those stories soon.

~Hannah
HLA chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
Pleeeeeease update this fix - it is such an amazing story. We need you to finish this and restore our faith and love in Buffy and Angel/Booth. Love WILL conquer ALL :)
Jamie90 chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Please, please, please update soon! I just found this story and fell in love! I'm so sad that it's a wip and hasn't been updated in years! I can't wait to see what happens! I really hope you are fine again and everything from the accident healed alright! Cheers Jamie90
Archangel D. Winchester chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
Why...? :(

The description saids "Complete"... :'( why did you lie?
CuppaTea13 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
I loved this! And Angel with a chicken phobia is a flashback i'd pay to see! But, really- this was fabulous & I can't wait to read the rest!