Reviews for Still His Girl
Lovekyle2009 chapter 16 . 4/21
This story is one hell of a roller coaster ride that you just want to ride over and over again just like Angel/Booth. I've never read such perfection the similarities & differences between Booth/Angel were flawless & seemless, Jesus, I fell in love with Booth and I haven't seen all of Bones yet. The Buffy & Angel feels have my heart palpitations full of happiness. But the best part was that little surprise about Parker, please with a nakie Angel on top come back and finish it, I'm begging here, I need to know how it ends. Thank you for writing such an amaze balls story xoxoxo
SpuffyFan89 chapter 16 . 2/19
Enjoying this story... Any chance of more chapters?!
tlf chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Hope to see an update for you buffy stories soon!
Hannah Jane chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
I defeinently want to read more. I came across this story the other day and I really want to read more as well as your second chance story. So I hope that you'll be updating both those stories soon.

~Hannah
HLA chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
Pleeeeeease update this fix - it is such an amazing story. We need you to finish this and restore our faith and love in Buffy and Angel/Booth. Love WILL conquer ALL :)
Jamie90 chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Please, please, please update soon! I just found this story and fell in love! I'm so sad that it's a wip and hasn't been updated in years! I can't wait to see what happens! I really hope you are fine again and everything from the accident healed alright! Cheers Jamie90
Anel Archangel chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
Why...? :(

The description saids "Complete"... :'( why did you lie?
CuppaTea13 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
I loved this! And Angel with a chicken phobia is a flashback i'd pay to see! But, really- this was fabulous & I can't wait to read the rest!
Young at Heart21 chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
I really hope you update this one day I hope all is well with you and your life.
pierceangelus chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
This is amazing! I hope you update it soon :)
Only1ToniD chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
SOOO desperately obsessed with this fic that I finally got netflix JUST so Icould get hooked on Bones! Love you and your writing style! Hope there's more where this came from!
Buffy Booth chapter 16 . 11/5/2013