Reviews for Still His Girl
Mark Of Serafina chapter 16 . 5/19
Oh man, are you not going to update? I was under the false impression that it was completed lulz Hope you update, if ever! Love the story very much, and it's about time Angel and Buffy got their well deserved happiness~
Princesakarlita411 chapter 16 . 4/6
I know it's been a year since you last updated story but will you ever continue it?
HCullen chapter 16 . 11/14/2017
Seven years! Really?!
Super Lady, finisht this please!
TinkStar87 chapter 16 . 10/1/2017
Love this one soooo much. really hope you come back and finish. Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 16 . 6/27/2017
Where's the rest? If Angel and Buffy were pissed I don't think Dawnie and Spike are going to be any better. Also the bit about sending Cordy after the PTB - PRICELESS! Really loved this and it was/is the first Bones/Buffy crossover ive read. Need more please? Hope you come back soon. Read ya Later ;)
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 14 . 4/27/2017
Haha i love that at the end. Might as well use the siren!
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 8 . 4/19/2017
Glad I found this story. Love it!
luvjz chapter 10 . 3/16/2017
Gah! Love this Booth/Buffy fic! I hope you'll be inspired to finish it one day :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/10/2016
Prettie good
Lovekyle2009 chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
This story is one hell of a roller coaster ride that you just want to ride over and over again just like Angel/Booth. I've never read such perfection the similarities & differences between Booth/Angel were flawless & seemless, Jesus, I fell in love with Booth and I haven't seen all of Bones yet. The Buffy & Angel feels have my heart palpitations full of happiness. But the best part was that little surprise about Parker, please with a nakie Angel on top come back and finish it, I'm begging here, I need to know how it ends. Thank you for writing such an amaze balls story xoxoxo
SpuffyFan89 chapter 16 . 2/19/2016
Enjoying this story... Any chance of more chapters?!
tlf chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Hope to see an update for you buffy stories soon!
Hannah Jane chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
I defeinently want to read more. I came across this story the other day and I really want to read more as well as your second chance story. So I hope that you'll be updating both those stories soon.

~Hannah
HLA chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
Pleeeeeease update this fix - it is such an amazing story. We need you to finish this and restore our faith and love in Buffy and Angel/Booth. Love WILL conquer ALL :)
Jamie90 chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Please, please, please update soon! I just found this story and fell in love! I'm so sad that it's a wip and hasn't been updated in years! I can't wait to see what happens! I really hope you are fine again and everything from the accident healed alright! Cheers Jamie90