Reviews for And the Feeling Returns
azerjaban chapter 25 . 12/17/2010
So rare to find stories where the AI and the Scoobies get along so well. You mushed their personalities so well. Loved Gunn and Xander banter. Loved Dawn innocent but not so annoying. Loved loved! Buffy and Angel! Wish there was a sequel Or they found out Angels soul is already bound. I mean he's not cursed anymore right. They used a different method that seems to hold Buffys soul in place.

Wish we could have seen a Cordy/Anya conversation. I always pictured Anya detailing her sex life and how Cordy missed out but can't have him back

I also loved your Cordelia! Saucy but not a bitch. Opinionated but caring. You got her character perfectly.

This story left me smiling. Seriously people around me think I'm crazy right now. Lol.

Thnx for the amazing read. One of the best crossovers ever!

(one thing I wished would happen but didn't was Buffy staking Spike. I mean when she was soulless he was just another camp right? Felt she was a little off character there but you ended the conversation good.)
RandomImagination chapter 25 . 6/20/2010
Awesome story. I'm not even going to bother listing all the things I liked... it would take awhile. You neatly tied up several plotlines, it was BA, all the characters who are in either series at this point show up, and if you had a dislike of any of the characters, it wasn't evident (unlike in some stories). Everyone was pretty much in character, and it was well-written with vivid descriptions. The only things that bugged me were how easily Hank accepted the supernatural (I was looking forward to denial and a confrontation) and the fact that everyone seemed to think the happiness clause was still around, despite them using a totally different spell with no mention of it. I'm sure that could've been explained away under some semantic of how the spell functioned, but you didn't put it in. I spent a lot of the final chapters waiting for someone to realize that/point it out. For Buffy and Angel, it's understandable, since they were both not only soulless, but chained up in another room when the spell was explained. People like Willow and Tara on the other hand...it just bugged me. Besides that, though, great story. Awesomely fantastic, in fact.
clandestinequeen chapter 25 . 12/2/2009
This story was great. I love all the consideration you put into the major Buffy personality change in S6. It was interesting. Truly. I loved the fluff of course and the mesh of b/a at the end. Hank staying to actually understand his daughter actually factored on a major high too, I enjoyed it immensely, thank you!
clandestinequeen chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
Sulfeg and Jimnub are awesome originals, I enjoy their interaction and their scene with dawn, had me in a fit of giggles at the end, very clever!
anna2 chapter 25 . 1/20/2003
So, since a different spell was used to re-soul Angel, does that mean the pesky happiness clause is no longer present?
the-zeppo chapter 25 . 12/13/2002
FAB-U-LOUS!
serenitysea chapter 3 . 10/11/2002
Fantastic! I think I've effectively used up all the toner in the library by printing out your entire story beginning with chapter 6!
Jewls13 chapter 25 . 9/5/2002
cool. this was a great story thanks fr writingit. the B/A stuff was so realistic too. although i wish Spike had more of a role in the end-evn if it wasn't with Buffy. he's an important part of their lives now and you kinda excluded him. but great job
SpiderChick's Talking chapter 25 . 8/27/2002
Hey,

Your story is so great and cool and excellent and happy and fun and... I could go on forever! Right now I'm on happy plane cos this story made me feel like laughing. I wish that this could actually have been an episode or a two part episode. It is sooo good! I wish Buffy and Angel could have gotten back together like this! I really really want it to happen, so bad! It's make everyone seem so sweet and it explains Buffy's strange behaviour. Sadly I don't think Joss has any plans on Buffy and Angel getting back together, but one can dream can't they? :)

SCT
Queen Boadicea chapter 25 . 8/27/2002
Great story and a wonderful ending. It was a long wait but well worth it. B/A forever-'cause that's the point.
jewls13 chapter 22 . 8/24/2002
ok, just had to say, yay for continueing this and this part made me laugh so hard I stared crying

"Everyone chuckled a bit and Gunn leaned down to look Mr. Summers in the eye. "I’m just a street thug, if that helps."
Sailor C chapter 24 . 8/21/2002
I think that this is one of the best Buffy the Vampire Slayer stories if not the best story that I have read in a long time. This story rivals anything that even Joss Whedon himself has written about the show. I feel that Buffy and Angel are meant to be together and I would love it if something like this could happen in the show. I like Spike but I don't like him with Buffy. Anyways, I can't wait to read more of this fantastic story so please write more soon! _
Queen Boadicea chapter 24 . 8/21/2002
I loved this chapter just as I've loved all the others. After waiting impatiently for the continuation of this story, we may finally see the ending of it soon...hopefully with some B/A smut to wash all the Spuffiness out of our hair. (goes off humming music from "South Pacific")
wiccandescent chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Good job, Buffychick! Keep up the writing! And thanks for not making Spike the bad guy! I really like the way the characters seem true to form. I also like the happy universe where Tara's alive and kicking and Connor is still a sweet baby!
Harriet chapter 22 . 8/19/2002
This is brilliant! It really gets the essence of the show, very enjoyable. Update soon!