Reviews for Just a Drop of Blood: Rescue of Dawn
How wonderful, the entire thing. I especially loved the ending. :3
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
:3 3 teheh loving this soo much
APhantasm chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
While I know you probably needed to stress the immediacy of finding Dawn. Buffy at least would not be in any real trouble from starvation for a couple weeks. It takes at least a couple weeks to starve to death, not a couple days.
ginar369 chapter 61 . 5/20/2013
Is it mean of me to be happy that Angel still didn't get Buffy? Especially since he's human now! LOL Spike was right a human would never cut it. It wouldn't work. Angel would have tried to patrol with Buffy and she would have gotten hurt trying to keep a human safe. Plus one good hug and he'd have cracked ribs!

All the little kids! It's so cute.
ginar369 chapter 60 . 5/20/2013
Having Joyce at the wedding was probably the best gift Buffy could have. I'm glad she got see her girls again.
ginar369 chapter 59 . 5/20/2013
Hopefully everyone behaved themselves at the wedding! Nothing would piss a girl off more than having the guests acting badly. Especially if she's the slayer and can kick all their butts!
ginar369 chapter 58 . 5/20/2013
Someone finally put down some rules for Willow. It's about time. How Giles could let her teach herself magic was something I never understood. He knew what could happen from his own youth! It's like giving a 10 year old the keys to the car! So Angel left huh? I see many days, weeks, months, hell even years of brooding in his future. (hehe) Go Anya, Xander has always had a crush on Buffy and its high time he let it go. If not he's going to lose everything.
BizarreBard chapter 57 . 4/13/2013
Awesome story, glad to see Buffy standing up to everyone for a change.
Gothic Navajo chapter 57 . 3/23/2013
Very good story. I can't wait to read the ending. I'm glad you have stuck to writting this story. Thank you.
A fan,
Nae
spike'smate chapter 57 . 1/15/2013
i usually dont reiview til the end but this is a GOOD story, and now it needs to be finished. so UPDATE & FINISH this soonest
spike'smate chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
who is the white haired lady?
LosingMyEdge chapter 25 . 4/22/2012
This is amazing I love the chemistry between them in this story. I am glad that you have decided to continue with this story. update soon!
Naturally-Susan chapter 25 . 4/19/2012
Yay you updated more. I would love to beta for you but I have never done it before. If you want some help I can help by reading the chapters and giving feedback. I am so glad Buffy and Spike got to see Dawn. I hope the only reason Spike is flirting with the maid to gain her trust to use her to help them win and get Dawn back. If you want my help let me know I would love to help in any way.
ginar369 chapter 25 . 4/19/2012
What did he have to agree to? Does he have to stay in this world?
Naturally-Susan chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
Oh my goodness. I was so excited to see that you updated. I love this story and I hope you update soon.