Reviews for Redemption
ALEXA P chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
THAT WAS AWESOME. ONCE I STARTED READING I REALLY COULDNT STOP.
starcrazed chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Them placing bets is hilarious, especially when Mr. Schue joined them and Ms. P totally cleaned house! Puck rocks standing up to Quinn and telling her to fight back. I love every scene of the different Glee kids coming to Quinn's aid. You do a fabulous job keeping them all in character and at the same time stretching them and developing them into better people. Love this story and the happy ending :)
Amethyst Emerald chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
I really liked this fic: it's well-written, realistic, people are very in character...

If I were better at expressing myself in English I would write more about why I enjoyed your fic in this review, but as it is...

Anyway, just know that I really liked your story and am adding it to my Favourites :D
xoElle23 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
OH MY LORD. This was beyond amazing. One of the best fics I've read ever. I don't know what else to say, words don't seem like they can do this story the justice praise it deserves. It was phenominal. Absoltuely super-extra-totally superb.
santanabobana chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
i loved matt and mike acting like her secret agents. i had a bigger comment planned out, but i read this a week ago and never got around to commenting so now i'm all forgetful.

except, you have now given me the idea that quinn must sing lovefool on the show. i will not rest until it is a reality.
M. Pond chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
I've just spent about two hours reading this story and the magical thing was it didn't even feel like I had been reading for that long. The story just flew by. You wrote everyone perfectly and I loved all the different friendships in, especially her friendship with Artie. Plus you can never go wrong with Quick.
thankgravity chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Beyond amazing. Your writing is so beautiful.
pxlenno chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
This story is completely and utterly amazing. Your characterizations are just so spot on. :)
Lila2 chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
This was just lovely, both this chapter and the previous one, and the entire thing came together really well.

I adored the Puck/Quinn interaction in chapter four, and how he managed to get her to wake up and look around and take back her life. I really enjoyed that she wanted to be a good role model, that staying strong and standing up for herself were as good and as important as love and money, and it was seeing herself through other eyes that gave Quinn the kick in the pants she needed to get it together and stop drowing in self-pity to push herself to the surface.

My heart kind of stopped when she fell. Great cliffhanger.

I was relieved when the final section had litte to do with the fall and more to do with Quinn and Puck. I like that the fall is so minor, that the baby is never in danger, and Quinn's head, the one thing she knows will get her through, is what people should be worrying about the most.

I liked that everyone came together to support Quinn, and that they didn't even blink when they found out the truth about the baby. I like that Glee was more important to them than a scandal and how their little family pulls together no matter how ugly the secret.

I like that Quinn and Puck are attempting a relationship. If they're really going to attempt raising this baby, they need to be a united front and committed to one another. I'm not sure I can see either of them making a huge announcement about the relationship (they're bother really private people, especially Quinn) but I can see Quinn doing it before Puck.

I *really* liked the handholding. It felt like a very Puck thing to do.

I'm also not sure I can see Sue being that kind to Finn, but I did enjoy how she looked out for Quinn. She sees a young Sue Sylvester in Quinn (without the bone structure) and it fits well with how hurt she was when she realized Quinn hadn't confided in her about the pregnancy.

Overall, chapter two was my fave but I enjoyed every part. Especially the cliffhanger in chapter four. Those few words were so brilliantly put together.
Maeke chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
I love you I love you I love you. Why? One, you wrote a Quinn/Puck fic, which seem disturbingly absent from this community. Two, you wrote it exceptionally well, which is always to be commended.

God, I just-I loved it so much, I can't even put it into words.

Loves and Kudos,

Maeke
ClassicBeauty23 chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Well I waited as long as I could before I wrote you this last review *sniffles*

The ending chapter literally blew all my expectations! Quinn falling was perfect for the plot and Puck being right there...yea that pretty much equals amazing. I love when it said (you wrote) "The next thing she remembers is Puck’s face over hers, looking more concerned than she’d ever seen him. He was still watching her when she took the fall and he ran right over, pushing the other concerned people out of his way." LOVED THAT PART! I just loved he was so concerned (well we all know Puck would be, but it was great you know an added bonus)!

I can't pick a favorite part because it was all so good to read!

Sue! Your Sue was completely Sue! You had her down perfectly. And even though she kicked Quinn off the Cheerios she was still there for her.

I loved Puck just sitting by her the whole time and then when Emma came! Oh and then when her and Will were watching the young parents! *sigh*

And Puck seeing the small amount of blood...and holding her hand...and the way he jumped right into that ambulance...

Oh and when Finn was running down the hall and saw Puck looking more worried then ever...I had his exact expression in me head!

You made the truth come out very well...I think Finn was written great and so was your Rachel (I love reading your Rachel and every character pretty much)!

The hospital scene with Quick was just exceptional! The way he held her hand the entire time was just...see I am too speechless to type...

I loved the bets! I loved the chapter! I love Quick!

I am so sad this story is over...pretty much don't know what I am going to do with myself! I really enjoyed this and I really hope you come out with some new stuff!

And Quick last night was just amazing! And whilst reading, Puck and Quinn were def. in the same clothes as their baking/food fight scene last night! Haha.

Thanks again for writing this, it was a great journey and I am going to go re-read now!

*claps all around*
AHigherOctave chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
She lets Quinn and Puck ride in the same car though? Rachel, Rachel, Rachel...I am whole-heartedly surprised that Mercedes didn't make good on that bet. And does Will get to take the money on that bet, since it just hasn't happened yet? (Although I must say, I loved Puck hitting him last night on the show)

So, all in all, this was amazing. Everyone who should be together ended up so...or close. (OMG, Matt speaks! I mean, not as much as Mike but still)
maryjosephinecrawley chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
This was brilliant. I love a good Quinn/Puck fic and I think you nailed their characters. I think you got all of the characters perfectly, actually. I loved the bit about Puck not liking peppy people and the 'can I kiss you now or do I have to take you out first' bit. Those were both so Puck, haha. One more thing: the Quick in last night's episode was love. I completely agree with what you said. Great fic!
low on inspiration chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
At the end of chapter 4, when it said Quinn took a fall, I was expecting Puck to catch her. I wasn't expecting any of this at all! (But that's definitely not a bad thing!)

I loved how you included Sue in all this - it was caring, yet completely Sue-like all the same.

And I liked how you had Finn react to finding out the baby is Puck's - it's something I can actually see happening in the show.

This story was great! I'm glad you were able to get a chapter fic up :)

Oh my God - all the Quick in last night's episode? -So- good. I think I re-watched the food fight scene on Hulu about a dozen times this morning...

Oh, and congratulations on finding a job! :)
arygon199 chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Okay, this story was seriously amazing. I'm kind of speechless, because there's so much to say and I can't put all those thoughts into words, but there are so many things about this story I loved. The friendships formed, Quinn's character development (which was written beautifully, you really have her character down), the hints of Rachel/Finn and Emma/Will this past chapter, and of course all the Quinn/Puck, who you wrote so amazingly well. There's not many Quick fics around (I hope that their fanbase grows because they're seriously underrated), but your stories make up for that. I hope that we'll see more Quick fics from you in the future, because you write them best!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »