Reviews for Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Quest!
Guest chapter 45 . 8/8/2014
I want hareto goes to Hoen, and the unova. I want him to meet N and the sword of justice like in the black and white manga. And then he goes to kalos.
skydancing dragon chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
As he watched them go down into the basement, Silver muttered, "Hmph! This is why I hate battling wimps. There's no challenge in it, and they duck out when it's most convenient for them. Well, whatever. None of them could ever hope to catch a Legendary Pokémon anyway."
How wrong he is...(Hareta-Regigigas ref)
ElectricDog10 chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
awsome story
DarkAssassinB34 chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Wow I wonder if Silver will be more pissed when he sees that Hareta has a Regigigas?
YoMama67 chapter 28 . 3/7/2012
it was good until you added all that crazy stuff about disguised pokemon who are acftually monsters
GoldtheMan chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i like gold the best in pokemon
VivianShadowGirl chapter 69 . 9/16/2011
Best ending ever!
Volcanic Lily chapter 69 . 9/15/2011
*applauds'8 I haven't been on the Pokemon archive in a bit, so imagine my surprise when I found not one, not two, but three new chapters of this story ready for me to read! And I have to say I enjoyed them. I'm looking forward to the sequel! Good work. :)

~Lily
Akakata7 chapter 69 . 9/15/2011
Wow. That was a great ending... I loved it. This story was truly amazing. I want to know more about the evil guy... Can't wait for the sequel! This was an incredible journey you took us on... You're an amazing author. This story really needs more attention... I'll go advertise. XD Again, thanks for writing. This is the best Pokemon FanFiction I have read and probably will always be.
VivianShadowGirl chapter 68 . 9/5/2011
i have really big trouble whebn im fightinh red, i gave up on it because his pikachu singlehanded all of my storng pokemon. and i had to do lots and lots of training.

what level would be good agiest level 80 (i think that's the level of his pokemon)

anyway, good chapter, still i'm glad that you answer my question about the sequil of the story.
Akakata7 chapter 67 . 8/17/2011
Aw... DX It's so sad! They're all leaving! I think you got the emotional part just right. It's really good! The amazing detail you have really helps. :D There's the old Mitsumi! Haters is so cute... And Sneasal. XD The other day, I found out Jun means 'obedient'. It's totally ironic and that's why I think that's why the author named him that. XD I can't wait to see what will happen on Mt. Silver! I'm sensing a battle... With Red. 3 CAN'T WAIT! UPDATE SOON! Thanks!
VivianShadowGirl chapter 67 . 8/15/2011
is the sequil gonna be in the unova region or in orre? in a way boths ideas seem great. and good byes are so painful. but this is really good.
Volcanic Lily chapter 66 . 8/13/2011
Awww, Hareta's little speech in there was so nice... and just like what he would do. All in all, another great chapter. I hope the next one comes soon! :D

~Lily
Akakata7 chapter 66 . 8/10/2011
WOW! :D Epic turnaround! Nice moment between the two of them... I LOVED IT. AMAZING detail. I can't wait to see what will happen next... And if that person will strike again. UPDATE SOON! Thanks!
VivianShadowGirl chapter 66 . 8/10/2011
Wait, one question. Hareta's Alakazam is a girl?