Reviews for I Wish It Would Rain
GuenVanHelsing chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
And for the record, this side of the story was just as cute. :D

~GuenVanHelsing
purplelygoodnes chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
where do i begin?... *sigh* ok i LOVED it! but i hated it but i dont hate it in a hate way b/c i love it!... but w/ some hate... kinda... well i didnt really hate it i just hated the fact that it made me cry lol. u get what i mean! lol. before that thought i had like 5 of my laughs (the ones that i told u about on twitter). the first one took me like a min 2 get over and my heart just dropped. :( it was so sad... then i like cried when matt told miz that john was going 2 call him right before got hit :'( i totally forgot about that part 2! but i started 2 tear at the flat line part. although i did have a few haha laughs lol :) like the room # that johns in is my second favorite # so that made me happy lol. and then the face comment that miz had haha! overall loved it! :)
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Aw its sweet. See that will teach people to say mean things. Shit always happens. You were right, this was very good! :) Touching. Would you do one like this with Matt n Jeff?
JeffHardyFan4-Ever chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
this was a good story sad but good
x0allisonqt0x chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Gah! You did it again! Great job!DD

And now I can't wait for the other half33
Expect-the-Unexpected75 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Girl! Awesome job! Amazing story! I felt every wrote you wrote-and now I want the other half of the story!
Ana of Rohan chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I LOVE YOU! oh my that was way better than i had imagined in my head! :D:D:D haha i was bawling it, then shane and his food run... then the comment about how he couldn't fuck up his face... dude way funnier in context! I love it and I so cam't wait for "Blackbird"

Lotsa Love Chica!

Graelam

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Are you trying to give me a heart attack? You DON'T put Morrison into a car accident, LOL. Anyway, this was wonderful. I loved the line towards the end where Miz says not even a car accident could f-up Morrison's face. LOL. That was hilarious. Amazing story as always. :)