Reviews for Enticing Invitation
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw! So sweet! Tim was Tony's friend over the summer and knew him better than anyone else. After I read this I just realized how true that statement is. Tim and Tony don't tend to hang out, but as we saw in ToC, they went out to dinner and Tony was very distracted by Ziva's absence.

Survived the H1N1 vax of last week, but was busy Trick or Treating with my toddler last weekend then we had a minor flood in our basement from a defective sump pump and all the ensuing activities. Will review your other pieces as soon as I have a few moments to breathe. :)
tonyandziva4ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i so agree! he really should have kissed her! it would have been perfect! this was a good timmy thought! i bet he was really thinking all of this! you could see it in his eyes! lol
nanichick5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
wah T.T I love you I love you I love you for this spcheel :) Keept in character but was insightful to tony's and zeva's relationship...or lack thereof
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That little authors note was exactly how I felt. I mean, to the freaking T. I swear, I was going to write something like this, but did the American dream instead.

Good job nonetheless. I liked it.
zats chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Good that you want to say AH!
LttlMssTrouble chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
You're right, it was a perfect opportunity for them.

Hmm, now I get ideas for a one-shot were Tony wakes up Ziva with a kiss :P
zatl chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
ek! this was so cute, and perfect. AND TRUE. I completely agree with your opinion. Tony should have kissed her.
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw it's still not hapened! As I think I've said, I'm a few weeks behind, so haven't seen it yet, but they do seem determined to drag it out. I love the way you describe Tony's look; it seems the only thing keeping the Tiva theme going is MW's brilliant acting. As far as the scriptwriters are concerned, TorC never happened. YOU want him to kiss her; I want him to kiss her... Tim's shake of the head, and the thought about purple prose - great. One thing - remember I haven't seen it - WAS Tony being suckered like Tim said?
MissJayne chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Loved it! Perfect. And Tony definitely should have kissed her.
diana teo chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Loved your A/N and reading Tim's thoughts on .
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
aw, how sweet
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
FWIW, I think he should have kissed her too.

Wonder what her reaction would have been.

She did look peaceful and beautiful sleeping there.

I loved this from Tim's perspective.

Nice job!
brightblue chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw, love this! So true and right...Ziva did need a kiss right then. *sigh*
chrissyjoy chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I totally agree with you, Tony should've kissed her! She did look rather sweet and innocent sleeping there, didn't she? Very well written and very enjoyable! I liked it a lot!
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aww. This was so sweet and so true. He should have leaned over and awoken her with a chaste kiss and to be honest I felt like he wanted to in some way. You did great with this piece, and I love Tim's thoughts on the time Ziva was in Somalia.

Well done as always, and this was jut what I needed to read before I headed out to work for the day.

Made me want to write something actually but alas, I do not have the time ...

Great job, and I'm really glad to see you writing more. :3 Keep up the fantastic work!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »