Reviews for Enticing Invitation
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aww. This was so sweet and so true. He should have leaned over and awoken her with a chaste kiss and to be honest I felt like he wanted to in some way. You did great with this piece, and I love Tim's thoughts on the time Ziva was in Somalia.

Well done as always, and this was jut what I needed to read before I headed out to work for the day.

Made me want to write something actually but alas, I do not have the time ...

Great job, and I'm really glad to see you writing more. :3 Keep up the fantastic work!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
The way you write Tim's insightfulness is excellent. He obviously hopes for the best outcome for both his partner/friends. It would have been just too much to ask for the writers to have accepted this opportunity to let us see a little DiNozzo love peeking through.

Nice stuff, ME.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aww...it was sweet:)
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That was funny:) Sorry I forgot to reply to your other response, but thanks for the compliment on my nickname:) I like horses and Ziva is my favorite character so that is where I got it:)
elflordsmistress chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I sincerely wish, for you and all the other TIVA afficionadoes reading this, that you get your wish.

This made me sigh and smile simultaneously.

Remember what I keep telling you ... while they are both still alive you can keep the faith.

I think my lip may be trembling a little bit, so I'll end by saying that that was a beautiful little insight into Tony via McGee.

ellie