Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
Wowwww
alannalove1990 chapter 2 . 8/11
Wow
cruz.tatiana648 chapter 19 . 7/31
On this day, July 31st 2021, my little heart stopped beating. For the most amazing chapter that my little eyes have read. Seriously, great great work with this wonderful piece of art. I will forever treasure this chapter until my memory no longer serves me and I forget who I am.
Astrangefan chapter 40 . 6/17
Oh my goodness- I just binged this story and I was an absolute wreck with Minerva and the memorial scene. I tell you, I sobbed. It was so incredibly well written from Snape’s eulogy to the inscribing of names.

The whole story was so well done. I loved the different factions coming together. The battle was splendid (how do people learn to write battle scenes?). The connection with Ron and Harry was so unique.

Thank you for writing this.
Lmk-sts chapter 1 . 3/16
Dear Aurette!

I just want to say how much we respect and admire you behalf of the entire Russian-speaking fandom. We read the already existing translations and originals of your works, never ceasing to be amazed of your talent. May I ask for permission to translate several of your works that are not yet in Russian? we would really like to provide an opportunity for all fans to get acquainted with your work. thank you for your work
This was the most amazing story! I've been binge reading for days! And I feel like I'm about to have to start over at chapter one! ️️️️️
1,722 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »