Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
Wolfgirl1317 chapter 39 . 7/12
Love love love!
Such an amazing story second read through.
JellyToastx chapter 40 . 7/9
Loved the change in perspective, haven't read a lot of stories like this, it's very different. Absolutely amazing though, thank you!
analise17 chapter 40 . 6/9
That was beautiful and darling. I think I shall keep you. XD
analise17 chapter 33 . 6/9
This is really quite wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing! Also, the line about Albus' portraits waving at each other really cracked me up.
Emmaficready chapter 40 . 6/4
Just reread this story again
Love it
SSnapesWitch chapter 37 . 5/26
Oh man, end of last chapter all I could think was "master of death" and just kept clinging to that because Severus just couldn't be dead! So glad that was remedied.
mandiecandie chapter 40 . 5/25
Great story. I bet its weird getting a review considering how old this is. I was just scrolling through finished stories under this genre and found it. Never read an apocalyptic story thinking it would not interest me till now. I was pleasently surprised. Had me on pinsand needles. So much action. Added to favoritea.
SSnapesWitch chapter 31 . 5/22
and how on earth would seeing Snape and Hermione together help convince Voldemort that she isn't someone to worry about?
SSnapesWitch chapter 31 . 5/22
Oh this prophecy business sounds risky. I really don't understand how they managed to keep Voldemort from just killing all the Gryffindors. I can't think of a thing Mulciber could have said to change Mr. Crazy's mind about rounding them up.
SSnapesWitch chapter 29 . 5/20
I loved this. The silly way she couldn't tell he was jealous, the sweet sincerity in which Krum tried to offer her a life and protection (I admit I felt a little bad for him there), and I especially liked the way Severus posessively turned Krum's offers around stating he would give her a home of her own and things to keep. So sweet.
albe-chan chapter 27 . 5/11
Lkolko
albe-chan chapter 28 . 5/11
;;!:-\:-\_!k_
SSnapesWitch chapter 15 . 5/3
I will admit I was a little put off in the beginning by two things, his being described as ugly (because I could never see that man as ugly) and his being a virgin. I have read several fanfics that have used both descriptions (usually together) and just always take them as really offensive. I hate the implication of him being viewed as some pathetic scrounging thing when he is my ultimate picture of a powerful, proud, commanding, and down right sexy man. How could a sex appeal like that not lure women in left and right? Hence I really enjoyed your explanation of his virginity in this chapter. I appreciate the thought behind the reason and that it makes sense.
SSnapesWitch chapter 14 . 5/3
I love the line "fell on me like a sudden storm". I love his need for her and that her claiming him as hers holds so much value to him.
SSnapesWitch chapter 9 . 5/3
I have just realized that these chapters are entirely too short and that even with 40 chapters I am going to be done reading this masterpiece much sooner than I want to be. Heart breaking.
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »