Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
Beilliant
Muted Rainbow chapter 40 . 9/10
This was unlike anything I've ever read. I was wary when I first started it, but I couldn't put it down! I cried during the memorial. I loved the epilogue. So fantastic!
Piranha Fish 24 chapter 40 . 8/18
I’ve probably read all your stories a good 5/6 times each. I wonder if we’ll ever hear from you again. All those stories unpublished without an ending. Sigh. One day I hope?
Kyprioth chapter 40 . 8/5
Oooh.. I like this. I was kind of reluctant to start because you could have made it all angsty and woe is me (and while I occasionally am in the mood for that, it is not often) , but you only did the necessary amount of each. That made it a fantastic read. I also appreciate how you kept the grislyer aspects of a conquered people and torture, mostly to the imagination, instead of dwelling over the minutiae, so that the reader can make it as unconscionable as their imagination can handle. I like how you paint all the characters as neither good nor bad, but so very heartachingly human until they have gone to such great lengths to stare into the abyss that they enjoy it.
I really loved your epilogue because it was on the longer side and, not sickeningly, but heartwarmingly sweet while also tying up some of the mechanics of a happily ever after that tend to bug me otherwise.
May the muses favor you,
- Kip
violetvolpe chapter 40 . 7/29
Omfg this story was amazing! There are no word to describe how great this story was! The plot, the characters, everything. Snape and Hermione kept true to themselves but the character development was astounding. Definitely one of the best docs I’ve ever read.
Wolfgirl1317 chapter 39 . 7/12
Love love love!
Such an amazing story second read through.
JellyToastx chapter 40 . 7/9
Loved the change in perspective, haven't read a lot of stories like this, it's very different. Absolutely amazing though, thank you!
analise17 chapter 40 . 6/9
That was beautiful and darling. I think I shall keep you. XD
analise17 chapter 33 . 6/9
This is really quite wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing! Also, the line about Albus' portraits waving at each other really cracked me up.
Emmaficready chapter 40 . 6/4
Just reread this story again
Love it
SSnapesWitch chapter 37 . 5/26
Oh man, end of last chapter all I could think was "master of death" and just kept clinging to that because Severus just couldn't be dead! So glad that was remedied.
mandiecandie chapter 40 . 5/25
Great story. I bet its weird getting a review considering how old this is. I was just scrolling through finished stories under this genre and found it. Never read an apocalyptic story thinking it would not interest me till now. I was pleasently surprised. Had me on pinsand needles. So much action. Added to favoritea.
SSnapesWitch chapter 31 . 5/22
and how on earth would seeing Snape and Hermione together help convince Voldemort that she isn't someone to worry about?
SSnapesWitch chapter 31 . 5/22
Oh this prophecy business sounds risky. I really don't understand how they managed to keep Voldemort from just killing all the Gryffindors. I can't think of a thing Mulciber could have said to change Mr. Crazy's mind about rounding them up.
SSnapesWitch chapter 29 . 5/20
I loved this. The silly way she couldn't tell he was jealous, the sweet sincerity in which Krum tried to offer her a life and protection (I admit I felt a little bad for him there), and I especially liked the way Severus posessively turned Krum's offers around stating he would give her a home of her own and things to keep. So sweet.
1,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »