Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
mnkysee chapter 30 . 8/29/2012
Best line ever:
"I think you have just been metaphorically peed on," said Peaches

Loving the story, can't stop to write a longer review, more chapters to read...

Mnky :)
Gabbi chapter 40 . 8/28/2012
That was the most heartbreaking, staggeringly beautiful fanfic i have ever read. Thank you.
Gabbi chapter 25 . 8/28/2012
Good golly, this is perfection. And i'm barely halfway through it.
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
this is awsome! I love it!
Me14 chapter 40 . 8/25/2012
I would have logged in under my name (ME14) but it wouldn't let me for some reason...I'm pretty sure this is this second time I have read this story and I just wanted to tell you that I loved it! I always have a hard time finding Severus and Hermione stories that are really good, yours is amazing! Great job!
XEHX chapter 40 . 8/21/2012
You're BRILLIANT. And I LOVED the epilogue. Did I mention how sexy your writing is? After having read a few of your other fics, and now this, I've concluded that anything you write is guaranteed to be excellent. So now if I ever crave competently written fanfiction you're the go-to author. Lastly, I want to commend you for not turning one of my OTP's into one of those childless couples. Other authors have stated they just can't see Snape having/wanting children. I say POPPYCOCK! I happen to believe children are the fruit of great love and passion. Not to mention how sexy making them can be ;)
Cyberrat chapter 29 . 8/18/2012
that was really intense. its frightening when severus looses control of his emotions
Cyberrat chapter 28 . 8/18/2012
i love your viktor... he is soooooo sweeeet :D and severus is a poor bastard : /
JadedPureblood chapter 40 . 8/4/2012
I'll admit, I wasn't thrilled at all with the plotline of this story in the beginning.. I wasn't crazy about Hermione being a prostitute, and I thought that she was going to have a one-sided relationship with Severus, and at one point, I shut my laptop and thought "I'm not going to like this.. What's the point?" But I couldn't stay away.. Something kept pulling me back and the more I got into it, the more I couldn't stay away. I absolutely loved this story, once I got past the initial shock of "Whore Hermione". The way you wrote, and the way you portrayed the characters acted as a lure and kept me coming back. Although it started relatively rocky for me, I fell in love. You're an incredible writer, doll. Amazing job.
hiddleshakur chapter 40 . 8/1/2012
I just wanted to say that I am a writer myself and not often do I succumb to the temptation that presents itself in reading Snape fan fiction. However, of all the HGSS stories I have read (and recently I was seriously entertaining the thought of blogging about them all) my sincerest compliments are awarded to you for writing perhaps the most well planned, ingenious story I have yet come across. It was not a smut story, which I liked, it was not dull, which was a relief, nor was it repetitive, and I found myself rereading parts of the chapters over and over as I became more enthralled in the plot. I liked that your story moved quickly, but I didn't feel like my head was reeling because you took us through the events so overwhelmingly quickly. I also thought the dialogue interesting, lively, and both personalities were clearly distinguishable; I didn't feel like I was reading from the mouth of a story puppet. Snape so often in fan fiction is left with little dialogue that flows well and at the same seems characteristic of what he might say. I thought your portrayal of him was well done and passionate, and I especially loved your little description of his impressive entrance (in I forget what chapter) into Agatha's whorehouse. Very Snapey vibes came off that chapter. :)
KaileenaKali chapter 39 . 7/23/2012
I've read this story dozen of times, and yet you still manage to make me cry with this chapter.
EnchantedDream chapter 40 . 7/17/2012
This was so beautiful and amazing alksfkdlhfslkdf I loved it. Every time you said you don't make any money off these stories, I would say "well, you should."
kassdunn chapter 40 . 7/5/2012
Oh wow ! I absolutely loved it ! :) Great plot and caracters, you had me with your first chapter. Continue your good work ;)
Twilight.Witch.gal chapter 40 . 7/2/2012
I read your story, and I have to say it was one of the best fanfic I ever read,let a lone story’s all together, I EVER read. I wish I was there form the start but I got in late and read all 4o pages in like a day time because I couldn’t stop. I’m looking forward to reading your others story's

T.W.G
Guest chapter 40 . 7/2/2012
Worth reading. Takes a whole day.
1,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »