Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
Phyllidia chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
What a great chapter.
Phyllidia chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Harsh reality but interesting premise. I look forward to reading it.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 40 . 12/21/2013
I cried, I laughed and I rejoiced with the characters
BBeautiful story
sharonma17 chapter 39 . 12/8/2013
Wonderful, so moving it made me cry. Thank you
singingotter chapter 40 . 11/9/2013
Here from crack broom. What a great story! It's been a while since I was last hooked on such a long story. And hooked I was. I'm not sure my boss and my family were very happy with me the last two days. Thanks!
AaronsBoo chapter 40 . 11/7/2013
I just cried buckets at your last couple of chapters!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/3/2013
I can't believe this story only has 1200 reviews, it's fantastic. I can only imagine the character deaths in the beginning turn people off. Their loss - you are an amazing author!
centava chapter 40 . 10/30/2013
Such a wonderful story, and I love the idea that the girls at the school all swoon over their Headmaster! I'm having a hard time imagining him with an 18-inch braid, or with wearing floor length robes-a bit too Dumbledore for me. I swoon over his traditional robes...all those buttons...sigh...

Great tale, and I look forward to more of your work!
centava chapter 38 . 10/30/2013
Awesome chapter. Just a quick nitpick. If she's near 8 weeks, did she really manage to avoid sex with anyone else in that time? I thought the girls covering for her was only in the final 2 weeks before the battle?

Also, weren't there wards or contraceptive potions for all then? Just wondering...
centava chapter 37 . 10/30/2013
See, this is why I love fan fiction. You fabulous authors can take us to the very edge of despair, dangling us off it by the weakest tree root, then somehow manage to pull us back and give our heroes and heroines the ending they deserve. Bless you.
centava chapter 36 . 10/30/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
centava chapter 31 . 10/29/2013
Love Severus' new cockiness-quite the cock of the walk now! Love his tattoo, too...respects his love of Slytherin and Hermione, as well as a grudging respect for what Potter tried to achieve. Nicely done!
centava chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
Really, really creative thinking on the new symbols of Snape's Company!
centava chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
Hot and heartwrenching-loving this story!
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Dear AURETTE,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Fall-Winter 2013 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

SHIP: SNAPE X HERMIONE
CATEGORY: BEST LEGACY STORY for "The Princess of Gryffindor"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 20115 . html.

The nominations period ends on October 28, 2013.

The voting period will commence on November 1, 2013 and close on December 31, 2013 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before January 10, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Sincerely,