Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
Jessie Deal chapter 40 . 1/23/2016
I loved this story. It is so different. A small part of Severus-the-Allmighty was a bit exaggerated but other than that I dived through all of this loving every word. I love your sense of humour and this story was amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
I'm torn between awe at the tenderness and frustration and being denied! Very sweet and still scorching love scene! I can't wait to read more!
nuane chapter 40 . 1/12/2016
I have never read this story, it is amazing as usual. You have given to me three wonderful nights of reading.
I'll be waiting for a new story from you
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
O_o
Well, THAT escalated quickly. ...
I'm so excited to see where this leads!
Sammypenny chapter 40 . 12/3/2015
I'm finally getting off my butt and writing some of the reviews that you so very rightly deserve. I loved this story. It was an emotional ride and amazingly written. I almost hated you at the end there, but I should have learnt by now (then?) not to underestimate you. I never really thought of the term "master of death" before, but it does make sense. I really liked it. I also, kind of, wanted Hermione to be more badass, but again I have to defer to you, because it was perfect. It just made so much sense. I think I might re-read this in the near(ish) future. It was that good.

Cheers,
Sammypenny
Evestra87 chapter 40 . 11/28/2015
By far one of the best stories I have ever read. You should be so proud, it is exquisite . I hope you continue to write so that we may have the pleasure of reading further works
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 38 . 11/25/2015
I've been reading this story and enjoying it greatly. I just had to comment on the children thing. I have 4 children, and it is exactly that way, lol.
pherede chapter 40 . 10/31/2015
I've been going back and reading your work from earliest to latest, with a little jumping around, and I can't BELIEVE this is your first novel with these two. Did you write books before this? It's by no means your best work that I've read, but it already has that spark of brilliance and magic that grabbed me and sucked me into your later work. So, so good.
LJKBananagirl chapter 40 . 10/17/2015
Wow! I pulled another all nighter reading this. Fantastic story, I had tears steaming down my face most the night, I just couldn't stop reading. You are so talented. Thank you.
Nadiafarjana chapter 40 . 10/1/2015
Wonderful story
Sammypenny chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
I promise to sit down soon and review all your stories (I'm getting close to reading them all). i had to let you know that I just got ridiculously emotional over finding out that Charlie had survived. You're writing continues to amaze me. I love everything I have read before and always think that the next one won't be as good because an author can only have so many amazing stories but I have been proven wrong with each new fic that I start. I am completely enthralled by this tale. It is 5:45 in the morning at the moment and I had planned to only read a little before bed but I can't put it down and don't plan to until my eyes fail me. I wonder if I will be able to finish before then so I can sleep without wanting to wake soon to read more. You are amazing and I applaud you.
Hopeful-z chapter 40 . 9/3/2015
Your story was so beautiful.
It was written masterfully.
(It was so haunting to picture Snape fighting a hopeless war to save everyone, completely alone for five years. It affected me greatly)
Well done
Guest chapter 40 . 8/1/2015
Wow! Absolutely awesome story from beginning to end!
Kuddhu chapter 40 . 7/25/2015
Beautiful story :,)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
So now you're calling forced prostitution "romantic"? You might want to see someone.
1,539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »