Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
sarcastic chapter 29 . 2/9/2015
:cues And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going: I don't wanna beeee freeeee...and you...you're gonna love meeee! Lmao
sarcastic chapter 28 . 2/9/2015
He's always only hearing half of some shit while eavesdropping. You'd think he'd have learned by now to stay for the whole conversation!
sarcastic chapter 26 . 2/9/2015
Omg I see myself in Peaches lmao! I love her. She's definitely American lol
sarcastic chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
If you consider this a long chapter, bless you lol some stories chapters are so long I feel like I'll never finish the story.
sarcastic chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
This is gonna be harder to get out of than the time turner fic, sheesh. At least the Room of Reqiurement was there to help lol
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 40 . 1/28/2015
That was simply beautiful,if this fic can be regarded in that way,however it's how I was delicate and fragile yet filled with such pain and strength I could practically feel the emotions as I read 've truly done a wonderful job on this and it was a pleasure to read!
Guest chapter 40 . 1/27/2015
Another great read. Thanks so much for writing it. I'm so impressed with the characters you develop. I'll miss reading about them.
farsideomoon chapter 29 . 1/26/2015
I am so happy, pig in mud, that's me
Tronin chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Had a few doubts but those went away oh so quick! what a great story
SL chapter 40 . 1/12/2015
Thanks for such a wonderful story - I enjoy how both Severus and Hermione evolved through finding hope in one another.

The connection to Harry, Ron, etc. when Hermione was pushed to the edge is a nice plot-twist: it explained some of the confusing narratives in the earlier chapters, which were a bit frustrating when I first read them.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
This was the best chapter ever. I can't even begin to describe the level of masterful manipulation of character emotions and pain to pleasure.

I never believed that my brain could give me a physical orgasmic response. I have been proven wrong. Seriously awesome writing.
Angela.Rayleon chapter 40 . 12/3/2014
! wow. BEST FANFIC I have ever read that was in first person! Your fic got me hooked lined and sunk within the first 3 chapters. BRAVO! This was a great fanfiction, and I loved reading every minute of it, and that epilogue. Turning this into a memoirs was brilliant. The memoirs of The Princess of Gryffindor. BEAUTIFUL. I then realized why it was in first person, and then you so eloquently switched out of it. THANK YOU for sharing this. Most definitely one of my favorite fics.
whitehound chapter 40 . 11/7/2014
I've just been re-reading this and reminding myself of how good and original it is. HGSS stories are two a penny in fandom, even though this is a strikingly well-written example - but political dramas as complex and convincing and well-thought-out as this one are rarer than hen's teeth.
GrinningCat chapter 40 . 10/3/2014
I was circling this story for a long time, hesitating giving it a go due to its dark subject matter. I must say that as a woman, the idea of enslavement and forced prostitution terrifies me. But at the same time, I can't help staring into abyss (hello, Handmaid's Tale). So I thought, hell, I trust Aurette, she will manage to bring me to the end sane and whole. And you did. Thank you for the story and for being such an amazing writer.
riskeybusiness chapter 40 . 9/17/2014
Hands downt he best AU Snape/Hermione story i have ever read in my entire life. I have never read a story so quickly but i couldnt put it down. The plot was perfect as was the whole pace of it. I feel like i could go on forever saying how insanely good this story was.
1,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »