Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
Alojsie chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
"The Game" is really a genius idea and the story is really thrilling.
Alojsie chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
This story is so rich, so full of atmosphere, yet so clinical in some aspects. Well and the first person narrative is said to be one of the most difficult devices and you are doing very good job of it.
mnkysee chapter 30 . 8/29/2012
Best line ever:
"I think you have just been metaphorically peed on," said Peaches

Loving the story, can't stop to write a longer review, more chapters to read...

Mnky :)
Gabbi chapter 40 . 8/28/2012
That was the most heartbreaking, staggeringly beautiful fanfic i have ever read. Thank you.
Gabbi chapter 25 . 8/28/2012
Good golly, this is perfection. And i'm barely halfway through it.
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
this is awsome! I love it!
Me14 chapter 40 . 8/25/2012
I would have logged in under my name (ME14) but it wouldn't let me for some reason...I'm pretty sure this is this second time I have read this story and I just wanted to tell you that I loved it! I always have a hard time finding Severus and Hermione stories that are really good, yours is amazing! Great job!
XEHX chapter 40 . 8/21/2012
You're BRILLIANT. And I LOVED the epilogue. Did I mention how sexy your writing is? After having read a few of your other fics, and now this, I've concluded that anything you write is guaranteed to be excellent. So now if I ever crave competently written fanfiction you're the go-to author. Lastly, I want to commend you for not turning one of my OTP's into one of those childless couples. Other authors have stated they just can't see Snape having/wanting children. I say POPPYCOCK! I happen to believe children are the fruit of great love and passion. Not to mention how sexy making them can be ;)
Cyberrat chapter 29 . 8/18/2012
that was really intense. its frightening when severus looses control of his emotions
Cyberrat chapter 28 . 8/18/2012
i love your viktor... he is soooooo sweeeet :D and severus is a poor bastard : /
JadedPureblood chapter 40 . 8/4/2012
I'll admit, I wasn't thrilled at all with the plotline of this story in the beginning.. I wasn't crazy about Hermione being a prostitute, and I thought that she was going to have a one-sided relationship with Severus, and at one point, I shut my laptop and thought "I'm not going to like this.. What's the point?" But I couldn't stay away.. Something kept pulling me back and the more I got into it, the more I couldn't stay away. I absolutely loved this story, once I got past the initial shock of "Whore Hermione". The way you wrote, and the way you portrayed the characters acted as a lure and kept me coming back. Although it started relatively rocky for me, I fell in love. You're an incredible writer, doll. Amazing job.
hiddleshakur chapter 40 . 8/1/2012
I just wanted to say that I am a writer myself and not often do I succumb to the temptation that presents itself in reading Snape fan fiction. However, of all the HGSS stories I have read (and recently I was seriously entertaining the thought of blogging about them all) my sincerest compliments are awarded to you for writing perhaps the most well planned, ingenious story I have yet come across. It was not a smut story, which I liked, it was not dull, which was a relief, nor was it repetitive, and I found myself rereading parts of the chapters over and over as I became more enthralled in the plot. I liked that your story moved quickly, but I didn't feel like my head was reeling because you took us through the events so overwhelmingly quickly. I also thought the dialogue interesting, lively, and both personalities were clearly distinguishable; I didn't feel like I was reading from the mouth of a story puppet. Snape so often in fan fiction is left with little dialogue that flows well and at the same seems characteristic of what he might say. I thought your portrayal of him was well done and passionate, and I especially loved your little description of his impressive entrance (in I forget what chapter) into Agatha's whorehouse. Very Snapey vibes came off that chapter. :)
KaileenaKali chapter 39 . 7/23/2012
I've read this story dozen of times, and yet you still manage to make me cry with this chapter.
EnchantedDream chapter 40 . 7/17/2012
This was so beautiful and amazing alksfkdlhfslkdf I loved it. Every time you said you don't make any money off these stories, I would say "well, you should."
kassdunn chapter 40 . 7/5/2012
Oh wow ! I absolutely loved it ! :) Great plot and caracters, you had me with your first chapter. Continue your good work ;)
1,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »