Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
I can't stop reading. This story is so exciting.
No. I can't take this.
Very interesting
very nice.. *fans self*
That was so hot and sweet at the same time.
Wow, this story is so good. So dark though.
Ahhhhh!
Seriously, my heart is breaking. How sad
Heartbreaking
CinderSpire793 chapter 36 . 10/25
OMG! That's the best battle scene EVER. I'm really glad this fic is finished! I get to find out without waiting!
CinderSpire793 chapter 35 . 10/25
I really love that everything did not go smoothly! Right from the start, improvise and roll with it... plans are important but rarely work perfectly. #lovingit
CinderSpire793 chapter 29 . 10/25
Oh dear God how I cried! This has been my obsession all day and now instead of sleeping in crying! You wonderful bitch! There was real magic in the way you wrote that chapter (I beg of you forgive the pun). I'm so very in love with this story. You got me hard when it turned out students survived, and I love that you brought in Viktor and Charlie! I guess I've had a good cry building all evening... the emotions you elicit ate astounding! This is the best (and most likely! ) They Won fic I've cone across- I'm so glad I get to read it!
Ceralune chapter 40 . 10/6
Another great one! I admittedly did not want to read this at first because it sounded like such a sad premise; clearly I was wrong! Ahh I can't get over how unique and well-developed your stories are! I really hope you continue writing! And thank you for sharing!
Athenas daughter chapter 40 . 9/29
Amazing. Well written. Fabulous character development. Well done all around. A new favorite.
burungmalam chapter 40 . 9/10
I can't believe I never found this story until now! Wow, just wow. Masterfully done! I love that you didn't soften the heartache, but they still had a happy ending.
1,482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »