Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
sarcastic chapter 37 . 2/10
Yeah...you better had! Can't be the holder of the Hallows and not be Master of Death, dammit! Lol
sarcastic chapter 36 . 2/10
Eh. I knew it was too good to be true.
sarcastic chapter 29 . 2/9
:cues And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going: I don't wanna beeee freeeee...and you...you're gonna love meeee! Lmao
sarcastic chapter 28 . 2/9
He's always only hearing half of some shit while eavesdropping. You'd think he'd have learned by now to stay for the whole conversation!
sarcastic chapter 26 . 2/9
Omg I see myself in Peaches lmao! I love her. She's definitely American lol
sarcastic chapter 19 . 2/9
If you consider this a long chapter, bless you lol some stories chapters are so long I feel like I'll never finish the story.
sarcastic chapter 6 . 2/8
This is gonna be harder to get out of than the time turner fic, sheesh. At least the Room of Reqiurement was there to help lol
The Lost Rogue chapter 40 . 1/28
That was simply beautiful,if this fic can be regarded in that way,however it's how I was delicate and fragile yet filled with such pain and strength I could practically feel the emotions as I read 've truly done a wonderful job on this and it was a pleasure to read!
Another great read. Thanks so much for writing it. I'm so impressed with the characters you develop. I'll miss reading about them.
farsideomoon chapter 29 . 1/26
I am so happy, pig in mud, that's me
Tronin chapter 1 . 1/21
Had a few doubts but those went away oh so quick! what a great story
SL chapter 40 . 1/12
Thanks for such a wonderful story - I enjoy how both Severus and Hermione evolved through finding hope in one another.

The connection to Harry, Ron, etc. when Hermione was pushed to the edge is a nice plot-twist: it explained some of the confusing narratives in the earlier chapters, which were a bit frustrating when I first read them.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
This was the best chapter ever. I can't even begin to describe the level of masterful manipulation of character emotions and pain to pleasure.

I never believed that my brain could give me a physical orgasmic response. I have been proven wrong. Seriously awesome writing.
Angela.Rayleon chapter 40 . 12/3/2014
! wow. BEST FANFIC I have ever read that was in first person! Your fic got me hooked lined and sunk within the first 3 chapters. BRAVO! This was a great fanfiction, and I loved reading every minute of it, and that epilogue. Turning this into a memoirs was brilliant. The memoirs of The Princess of Gryffindor. BEAUTIFUL. I then realized why it was in first person, and then you so eloquently switched out of it. THANK YOU for sharing this. Most definitely one of my favorite fics.
whitehound chapter 40 . 11/7/2014
I've just been re-reading this and reminding myself of how good and original it is. HGSS stories are two a penny in fandom, even though this is a strikingly well-written example - but political dramas as complex and convincing and well-thought-out as this one are rarer than hen's teeth.
1,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »