Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
Cause-and-Author chapter 22 . 4/14/2015
I do love to see DangerouslyPowerful!Snape, so well done here; well done also with the potion and questioning.
Cause-and-Author chapter 17 . 4/14/2015
Obviously, we're glossing over a lot here - it's left to the readers' blackest imaginings to determine what horrors Hermione has already suffered. It's especially pronounced with your last line - that she tries to let her mind come unanchored and just float free. That's disturbing enough in it's implications. I appreciate that you don't make this an unrealistically horror-free post-dumbledore world, but I also appreciate that you can so effortless allude to what happens behind barred doors.
Cause-and-Author chapter 16 . 4/14/2015
Okay, here's my thank you. I _really_ didn't like "broken whore-doll Hermione", and I was very pleased to see that when hope was presented, the brains behind Harry Potter's survival reemerged. The Game was where I felt this story turn; here's the first payoff. I very much appreciate this version of the characters.
Cause-and-Author chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
Oh, well done! I love the idea of all the layers of disguise and planning that Snape has been perpetuating. Some of it is even true - like his 5-year researches into the Dark Arts. A tragic, but VERY believable path.
Cause-and-Author chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
Question: in your universe, can legillimency be used to implant a false memory? Fun concept, looking forward to finding out if my theory is right. _
Cause-and-Author chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
Oh, well played - well played indeed. I'm eagerly anticipating the sudden-yet-inevitable betrayal of Tom Riddle's newest vizier.
Cause-and-Author chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
You wield what power you have. It might be a little lever, and your fulcrum might not be very sturdy, but if you can just knock loose one stone at the top of the mountain ...

Very well played, and brilliantly devious.
Cause-and-Author chapter 10 . 4/14/2015
I absolutely love Hermione's flights of fancy, and laughed outright at the reveal that of COURSE Snape was going to do the thing properly. He said as much himself, did he not? There was nowhere they could run that the Dark Lord did not have an influence? So when he said "... keep you safe ..." he really meant " ... create a world wherein safety for a muggle-born Potter-Pal is even possible". Brilliant, and well done!
Cause-and-Author chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
I can only imagine what the breakdown is going to be like. This continues to hurt me almost physically, but you continue to paint a vivid characterization that keeps me reading.

One of the things I really like here is that you've posited a (previously) virgin Snape. I think that's important - in this AU of yours, he is as much a victim as Hermione, in different ways. I look forward to their mutual healing.
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
I get such a squicky feeling from reading this, and yet - it's good. It's painful, but the writing is good and the setup is fairly unique (to me, at least). I'm not pushed away, which speaks volumes to your abilities as a writer.
UnicornMist chapter 40 . 3/24/2015
I loved this story, it gripped me from start to finish. Thanks
obsessed-forever chapter 40 . 3/16/2015
BRILLIANT! !
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 40 . 3/1/2015
Really enjoyed the angst and relationship dynamic between Severus and Hermione. Another great story!
Guest chapter 40 . 2/22/2015
Thank you very much for this wonderful story. I started reading yesterday and just could not put it down.
sarcastic chapter 37 . 2/10/2015
Yeah...you better had! Can't be the holder of the Hallows and not be Master of Death, dammit! Lol
1,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »