Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
SL chapter 40 . 1/12
Thanks for such a wonderful story - I enjoy how both Severus and Hermione evolved through finding hope in one another.

The connection to Harry, Ron, etc. when Hermione was pushed to the edge is a nice plot-twist: it explained some of the confusing narratives in the earlier chapters, which were a bit frustrating when I first read them.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
This was the best chapter ever. I can't even begin to describe the level of masterful manipulation of character emotions and pain to pleasure.

I never believed that my brain could give me a physical orgasmic response. I have been proven wrong. Seriously awesome writing.
Angela.Rayleon chapter 40 . 12/3/2014
! wow. BEST FANFIC I have ever read that was in first person! Your fic got me hooked lined and sunk within the first 3 chapters. BRAVO! This was a great fanfiction, and I loved reading every minute of it, and that epilogue. Turning this into a memoirs was brilliant. The memoirs of The Princess of Gryffindor. BEAUTIFUL. I then realized why it was in first person, and then you so eloquently switched out of it. THANK YOU for sharing this. Most definitely one of my favorite fics.
whitehound chapter 40 . 11/7/2014
I've just been re-reading this and reminding myself of how good and original it is. HGSS stories are two a penny in fandom, even though this is a strikingly well-written example - but political dramas as complex and convincing and well-thought-out as this one are rarer than hen's teeth.
GrinningCat chapter 40 . 10/3/2014
I was circling this story for a long time, hesitating giving it a go due to its dark subject matter. I must say that as a woman, the idea of enslavement and forced prostitution terrifies me. But at the same time, I can't help staring into abyss (hello, Handmaid's Tale). So I thought, hell, I trust Aurette, she will manage to bring me to the end sane and whole. And you did. Thank you for the story and for being such an amazing writer.
riskeybusiness chapter 40 . 9/17/2014
Hands downt he best AU Snape/Hermione story i have ever read in my entire life. I have never read a story so quickly but i couldnt put it down. The plot was perfect as was the whole pace of it. I feel like i could go on forever saying how insanely good this story was.
angel897 chapter 40 . 9/9/2014
a thrilling and amazing story to read loved it
angel897 chapter 30 . 9/9/2014
way funny ending for this chapter
Goldilocks 92 chapter 38 . 8/15/2014
Ah I love this story so much! I keep coming back and rereading it- you're a wonderful writer! I love all of your stories but this is almost definitely my favourite, thank you!
Sue Donym chapter 40 . 8/11/2014
So, yeah, pretty much from the battle scene to the end, I was doing the whole emotional rollercoaster dealio with the crying and the gasping and the smiling and the awwww-ing. You amaze me, woman. Every one of your Snapes is perfect for the particular story that he's in. And how much do I love the Snape-with-a-beard image you left us with at the end? Very much. Very, very much.

Happy sigh
rebeccakelsey chapter 40 . 7/31/2014
I really enjoyed this story! I read it straight through in one day. I really enjoyed the epilogue and seeing Hermione and Severus' happily ever after. It's added to my favorites!

Kindness is the best accessory,
rebeccakelsey chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
I am really enjoying this story so far. I've never read anything like it. Your commentary at the start and ends of the chapters are really funny to me as well.

Kindness is the best accessory,
Ezmerelda chapter 40 . 7/28/2014
This is a compelling story. I usually don't read this type of story, but Dressagegrrrl said, in the intro to Schadenfreude, and I quote, "Readers, if you haven't read her Princess of Gryffindor, STOP. GO READ IT NOW. THIS FLUFF WILL BE HERE WHEN YOU GET BACK," so I felt compelled to do as I was told. And I'm surprisingly glad I did. Thanks for writing "
PaulMeraz chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
This was soo good! I actually could not sleep until i finished the whole thing. It got me really excited and I was so blown away when I read that Neville and them survived!
wickedlysweetsil chapter 40 . 7/15/2014
this was an amazing journey.
the ending to this story was so well rounded and perfect i started to cry- just a little, mind you. i did not start sobbing and smiling at the same time, looking completely like the over emotional sop i am. i did not.

i honestly cant tell if i like your version or J.K's better...

-i was logged off due to inactivity and didn't want to lose my spot, sorry :P
1,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »