Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
angel897 chapter 30 . 9/9/2014
way funny ending for this chapter
Goldilocks 92 chapter 38 . 8/15/2014
Ah I love this story so much! I keep coming back and rereading it- you're a wonderful writer! I love all of your stories but this is almost definitely my favourite, thank you!
Sue Donym chapter 40 . 8/11/2014
So, yeah, pretty much from the battle scene to the end, I was doing the whole emotional rollercoaster dealio with the crying and the gasping and the smiling and the awwww-ing. You amaze me, woman. Every one of your Snapes is perfect for the particular story that he's in. And how much do I love the Snape-with-a-beard image you left us with at the end? Very much. Very, very much.

Happy sigh
rebeccakelsey chapter 40 . 7/31/2014
I really enjoyed this story! I read it straight through in one day. I really enjoyed the epilogue and seeing Hermione and Severus' happily ever after. It's added to my favorites!

Kindness is the best accessory,
Rebecca
rebeccakelsey chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
I am really enjoying this story so far. I've never read anything like it. Your commentary at the start and ends of the chapters are really funny to me as well.

Kindness is the best accessory,
Rebecca
Ezmerelda chapter 40 . 7/28/2014
This is a compelling story. I usually don't read this type of story, but Dressagegrrrl said, in the intro to Schadenfreude, and I quote, "Readers, if you haven't read her Princess of Gryffindor, STOP. GO READ IT NOW. THIS FLUFF WILL BE HERE WHEN YOU GET BACK," so I felt compelled to do as I was told. And I'm surprisingly glad I did. Thanks for writing "
PaulMeraz chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
This was soo good! I actually could not sleep until i finished the whole thing. It got me really excited and I was so blown away when I read that Neville and them survived!
wickedlysweetsil chapter 40 . 7/15/2014
this was an amazing journey.
the ending to this story was so well rounded and perfect i started to cry- just a little, mind you. i did not start sobbing and smiling at the same time, looking completely like the over emotional sop i am. i did not.

i honestly cant tell if i like your version or J.K's better...

wickedlysweetsilence

-i was logged off due to inactivity and didn't want to lose my spot, sorry :P
jensteed chapter 40 . 7/10/2014
An amazing end to an amazing story. I loved every chapter, you wrote it beautifully. Is it odd that seventy year old Severus Snape sounds ridiculously delicious? ;) I always love stories where they go home and raise a family but it was great to see them reform the wizarding world, become headmaster and deputy, accomplish so many wonderful things...and go raise a family. I'm so sad the story is over, it was captivating and I wish I could read another 40 chapters worth of their life after the revolt. Thank you for everything you've put into it, it was magical.
jensteed chapter 39 . 7/10/2014
The funeral scene, creating the monument was so beautiful. Really touching and just so lovely :)
jensteed chapter 37 . 7/10/2014
I don't really know what to call it? Semi insane? Whatever Hermione was anyway, was such an amazing piece of writing. Seeing her so broken and Severus dead was awful, but it didn't seem like she was giving up just doing what she had to to get through. And Peaches was just perfect. Great chapter.
jensteed chapter 29 . 7/10/2014
Severus jealous? Perish the thought, lmao ;) I'm glad they made it through, especially without any needless fisticuffs and/or deaths.
jensteed chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
It was great finally learning about Ma, seeing her character change slowly throughout.
jensteed chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Snape with the three deathly hallows would be a force to reckon with. Poor Hermione getting such abuse, I'm glad she finally has Severus to care for her.
jensteed chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
That was a great way for Rudolphus and Bellatrix to go, I'm always so happy when that lunatic dies :D
1,373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »