Reviews for The Princess of Gryffindor
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 40 . 3/11
fuck omfg damn. DAMN. like GIRL. its SIX A.M. Dude it's. I . Your writing. Your pacing. yOUR PACING IS THE STUFF OF DREAMS. I AM IN LOVE
though i was seriously cussing out viktor krum lmao like that entire chapter is was killing him 10 different ways in my mind. But yes. yes. Yesssssss. my soul is soothed. bless you. I love.
Monkee Mary chapter 39 . 3/10
I finished re-reading this just now - it REALLY holds up well! I know it was ages ago and you don't seem to be writing much these days, but you mentioned a sequel?...(she said, pleadingly...)
I would love to see how The Man Who Lived and his chosen mate (and chief justice) rebuild the wizarding world.
Dainty Black Iris chapter 40 . 3/8
You are blessed with an uncanny ability to weave a tragic, horrific situation and turn it into something of a happily-ever-after. I was grateful that you did not write the scenes depicting the ugliness of what the girls had to go through, yet spent the time to detail Hermione and Severus' developing love. You are probably sick of getting my random reviews for your stories at random hours but I cannot help laud your ability to write like this. Looking forward to reading more :)
the tattoos were a fantastic idea i must say 3
"I have them all" arent you a pretentious little bastard Severus 3
Neko-Tenchi chapter 5 . 2/16
he called a whore OoO I forgot that bit
Neko-Tenchi chapter 3 . 2/16
Fifth time reading this story :)
nerdylittlesecret chapter 40 . 1/27
I've read this so many times that its insane. I never get bored of it, and I always fall madly in love with Severus all over again. He already is such a complicated character and you gave facets to his personality that brought it all together. I don't know how I'm ever supposed to marry somebody that isn't exactly like the Severus you brought to life. Bravo. Again.
Jessie Deal chapter 40 . 1/23
I loved this story. It is so different. A small part of Severus-the-Allmighty was a bit exaggerated but other than that I dived through all of this loving every word. I love your sense of humour and this story was amazing.
I'm torn between awe at the tenderness and frustration and being denied! Very sweet and still scorching love scene! I can't wait to read more!
nuane chapter 40 . 1/12
I have never read this story, it is amazing as usual. You have given to me three wonderful nights of reading.
I'll be waiting for a new story from you
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Well, THAT escalated quickly. ...
I'm so excited to see where this leads!
Sammypenny chapter 40 . 12/3/2015
I'm finally getting off my butt and writing some of the reviews that you so very rightly deserve. I loved this story. It was an emotional ride and amazingly written. I almost hated you at the end there, but I should have learnt by now (then?) not to underestimate you. I never really thought of the term "master of death" before, but it does make sense. I really liked it. I also, kind of, wanted Hermione to be more badass, but again I have to defer to you, because it was perfect. It just made so much sense. I think I might re-read this in the near(ish) future. It was that good.

Evestra87 chapter 40 . 11/28/2015
By far one of the best stories I have ever read. You should be so proud, it is exquisite . I hope you continue to write so that we may have the pleasure of reading further works
1,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »