Reviews for Eyes
Alia el Bolock chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Yep, just as I thought I would... I loved it... I am usually tempted with anything having to do with eyes or smiles and everything to do with non verbal communication, especially when it comes to Jack. So it hit the spot! I enjoyed the way u told the story. How she only saw them as pairs of eyes. how she goes out and comes back into the scene. Just perfect. I find nothing but positive criticism to give u haha...
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction - I'm sorry I'm only now getting around to reviewing! Sigh. Anyway, your characterization always feels "right." I can imagine everyone behaving the way you have it in this fic. I also really like how disjointed it is - it appeals to my sense of artistic chaos. :o) And I think the situation is unique. I've never really come across another fic quite like this one, so kudos for creativity. Anyway, good writing!
Jennaya chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Beautifully done. Loved the way Jack's eyes calmed Sam when she needed it.
Haleigh chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I love like all the stories that i have read of yours ( sorry its late and my brain si not prosessing so i cant spell) any way i am obsessed with an idea for a story lots of people here right them anyway Daneil gets down sized into a kid and jack becomes his dad, there quight cute,you should right one please. anyway loved the story you should write more like this
librarymouse chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Great story. I loved how you put the eyes with each person.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I really enjoyed this.
kISu chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw, that's a nice one. I like how you focused on the eyes of each team member - and how they characterized them.

Thank you for the nice read. :)
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
my favourite part was how jack caught that she didn't recognize them, without her needing to speak- that shows how well he can read her! ;)
LadyMo chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Nice story. I love all those eyes and for Sam it was what she needed.

:-)
Natters chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
good fic
mia66 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
WOW totally love this.

The guys taking care of her if only by been next to her bed was so awesome, the reasurance she got just by looking at their eyes was brilliant.

I miss them!
dp chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Very nice.
sg1 huge fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Love the way that its Jacks brown eyes that has her the most comforted :D

Not your usual fare ? - then you should make it your usual!
sammie77 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Great story - enjoyed it! Love Sam whump!
The Shinster chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Good storytelling. I liked the description of each character using their eyes. So much can be said with the eyes, and you did a good job of conveying that. I also liked that the story was from Sam's POV. Good job, hope you write some more fic!