Reviews for The Nightmare Continues
razena chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Why does Dave keep on letting Leonard stay in his house?
Why doesn't he call the police or something?
This is a great story btw along with your other stories :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
good book
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
all i have to say is whoa.
melly96 chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
Where are Social Services in all this?
guest1232 chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
aww poor alvin lenard is being so abusive to alvin leonard should be banned from the seville house!
Brittany N chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
This is not the Brittany you're looking for but I just love your nightmare stories! "a nightmare reality", "the nightmare continues", "will the nightmare end" and the "nightmare ends" you are a very excellent writer. Keep up the good work!
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
really Simon and Theo dose not know what happen!

Plez do not take this the wrong way but... u kinda wrote this the exact way the other 1 was
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
ohhhhhhhh so now u figure it out dave!?
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
really Dave? U KNOW WHAT HAPPEN! MABEY IF U STOP LEAVING ALVIN AT HOME SAYING IF HE DOES ANYTHING 2 U TELL ME! DO NOT LEAVE OR TAKE HIM WITH U! :(
Darkness-of-Angels chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
grrr Dave didn't even try to stop leonard, well done with the story by the way heading to chap 2 right now
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Dave why would you leave him alone with him and dave why would let him stay what is wrong with you
G. Shadow chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
If Leonard tries to get in my house, I'd call the poilce on him right away
ReggieIshimura chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
no child on the planet should ever have to go through this i loved ur story !
Steve Freeling chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I love this story. Here are some ideas for the next chapters of: Will The Nightmare Ever End?: Uncle Leonard kidnaps Simon and Theodore, He brings them back to the shed where Alvin is, Starts beating the three boys,Finally Alvin fights back and Alvin and the bad,bad uncle get into a bad,bad fight. Fist-fighting, not arguing. For Will The Nightmare Ever End?,Just give us your best shot with the ideas I gave YOU.
molly chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
i am definately reading the sequel to this...u r such a god writer.