Reviews for Reign Down On Me
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
CrystalVixen93 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
belladu57 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
I know its been a year...BUT please update! Merlin/Mordred is the best!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
love it!
MissStories chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
good so far~
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Lovely to see an update- this is going brilliantly!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 2 . 11/7/2010

Merlin's father is Belinor, the last of the dragon lords. He dies to save Merlin in the last episode of season 2, they only find out about eachother in that episode. When a dragon lord dies his power goes to his son, so when Belinor dies Merlin becomes the last of the dragon lords.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I really love the premise for this!
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is actually something I came looking for! I have always been wondering if he had been raised away from the hate, with his own kind while having to be careful having to learn, but not question himself not wish to be something he was not, to learn of the hate and destruction rained down by a King.

Though I am curious as to how this will counteract with his destiny or will things change? as he surely will still be Merlin but one shaped differently by the differences, and maybe Nimueh will get a different fate this time around.

I am curious as to Mordred's part as well as I do love his character... what will happen? *alerts*
PineapplePeopleSpokesman chapter 1 . 11/7/2009

The beginning reminded me of Harry Potter ]

BloodyCrystal chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Interesting start. I'm curious to see where you take this, considering the two prompts, the summary, and what's happened so far.