Reviews for Return To Me
Bambibelle84 chapter 38 . 6/10/2016
Great Story. WOW.

[To be loved by a Goddess was truly a wondrous thing but to be loved by Xena was everything.]

Perfection.
Bambibelle84 chapter 27 . 6/9/2016
[A birthday gift from Xena written only months before the horrors of Japa. How could she have forgotten? How could Xena have professed her love like that and then let herself be killed? The answers would not be found here. Gabrielle drew her focus back to Salha.]

The Scroll ong the Scroll.
Thewaspscankles chapter 38 . 5/28/2016
This was a wonderful story. So perfectly planned out. Truly, thank you for sharing this.
Thewaspscankles chapter 21 . 5/28/2016
News of the reboot of Xena brought me back to this fandom. I am so glad because it led me to your fanfic. This is amazing work and I've bet any sleep that it continues to be great. I've always loved the relation ship between Aphrodite, Ares, Gabrielle and Xena. Your story really brings said relationship to life. I can't wait to see what you have in store.
didntfindaluckypenny chapter 38 . 4/18/2016
I can't quite tell you how much I loved this story. (thank you autostraddle recs!) I've just read it in about a day because I just couldn't stop again (same reviewer from yesterday) I struggle to write a worthy review!- and reading what others had to say, I can only wholeheartedly agree with all the praise.

I loved how true and un-sugarcoated the pain and anger were. This was such an angsty read, I was on the verge of sobbing 80% of the time. (and during the rest, probably sobbing of happiness) and still, it felt SO GOOD to read truthful agony, grief, people's hurting, and to let them experience these emotions. It all just felt so right for each of the characters - from Lila in the beginning, to Eve and Xena, Gabrielle, Aphrodite, even Ares! It was like a continuation of their best writing on the show - there was not a single scene that felt out of character for any of them.

I ALSO loved how everybody's feelings are validated, and to me it made perfect painful sense, that Gabrielle would find comfort in loving Aphrodite (and vice versa) after her partner's/their partners' death. I think, in order for readers to be able to really 'see' and feel and get a relationship, it has do be well done... as well done as here. So I knew from the middle that I'll end up heartbroken for one of my ladies at the end! sniff. (even though you managed - after, at first, seriously distressing me by D's death - to make it seem like the absolutely right, logical outcome to me in the end) I'm pretty confused by my own feelings, because I want all three of them to be happy, and they're all important to me! Agh. As painful as it was, I was SO happy that Dite hadn't died and therefore eliminated that dilemma, but that it ended up being her choice to let G X have another chance, because she could feel deep down that that's what Gab wanted. Sigh.
Anyway, I am rambling-this story goes straight to my faves (in my, admittedly, not-yet-that-long career as a Xena fic reader). Practically perfect. Eva x
Eva chapter 3 . 4/15/2016
I LOVE this fic, so far, already, but especially those lines in this chapter - "There would be no naming of the mare. No attachments, not again." and the way she tonelessly repeats "Mercy", as if she's lost the concept - BROKE ME.
brilliantbritooobsessed chapter 38 . 8/8/2015
Wow. Just wow. I just read this whole story today and it was so great. I laughed. I cried. And I got some closure post FIN. I absolutely loved your characterization of all the characters, but especially Gabrielle. Her grief and sorrow were so well captured. I also really loved the action of the story. It read like a film in my head. There were so many great surprises and twists that kept me enthralled throughout. Truly great work. Thank you for sharing this.
Bambibelle84 chapter 22 . 5/9/2015
OH EM GEE. ASDFGHJKL.
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
["Yeah, yeah, yeah. She's your soul mate. I get it," Aphrodite replied. "And if you had a real clue what that meant you'd have taken better care of her! Just so you know she came to me. I can give her something you can't." "What's that?" "I can put her first."]

OUCH.

Xena jelly tho aww.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
Omg So Gaby is been getting busy with Aphrodite.

["Oh I may have paid her a little visit now and again for old time's sake but I wouldn't worry too much about Gabrielle. Sis' has been keeping her real warm if you know what I mean. I didn't even know you could do that with your tongue and I'm a God."]

Wow So Ares an asshole that he is told Xena.
Bambibelle84 chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
Virgi, Aphrodite, Cupid lol Oh man great adds to the story. I'm seriously loving this story so far. Can't wait till Gaby sees Xena.
Bambibelle84 chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
["You can't hide from that rage that burns in you Gabrielle. You forget I can see into your heart. You're a true warrior now. You stand alone. That's Xena's legacy to you. No matter how much you loved her, how much you sacrificed, the truth is you were neverever going to come first for her. Don't you think I know how that feels?"]

Ares always the asshole. Omg you wrote him so great I actually heard him in my head I can see his expressions lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
Omg Gaby doing the Pinch, using the chakram, and just kicking ass was very sexy to read lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
[She tugged the parchment free and raised it to her face and sniffed. Disappointment settled in. No lingering scent of Gabrielle remained. Just musty old leather.]

Omg i can't with this.
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
OMG i was dying to read a Xena and Gaby fanfic again. And this one has me very very Intrigued.

I love that Eve is in this one and I love that she was the one who brought Xena back.

This lime tho:

["I used to think that my father was too hard on you," Lila continued. "Now I think he was right. Even in death you took her from us."]

Wow. I'm glad Lila is in this story and her daughter Sarah. Great start.