Reviews for Deaf Sam verse: Never be the Same
wholockian99 chapter 26 . 8/30/2014
Oh. My god. I just passed four hours reading the first verse and this verse. And may i say. That this was anamazing story i found this absolutely amazing
Bananas102 chapter 26 . 1/27/2014
Oh I loved this, and the story before. It's a beautiful scenario :)
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 26 . 12/6/2011
This was an awesome sequel. I loved every minute of it. Glad that Sammy can now here. Great job!

Kind Regards,~ Gg
Junkerin chapter 26 . 11/3/2011
Aww what a wounderful stroy. Im realy sad that its over. Thank you for sharing :-)
Bro-inski chapter 26 . 2/12/2011
absolutely-a-supernatural-fan chapter 26 . 11/6/2010
absolutely AMAZING! i just got done reading both stories..took me a couple of days an quite a few brakes ta calm myself down ta finish did an awesome job! :)
BranchSuper chapter 26 . 7/1/2010
Very satisfying ending: I love that Dean took Sam to the beach to listen to the waves and sea birds. Maybe they could get back again with John and Bobby...

I'll keep an eye out for more stories from you - you write very well!
LvSammy chapter 26 . 6/30/2010
This was AWESOME! I loved it. Thank you for a wonderful and great story. I loved how wonderful Dean was with Sammy...and how John and Bobby warmed up to him. I loved this.
rog457 chapter 26 . 6/29/2010
Loved this ending with the boys just enjoying being together and Sam hearing the sound of the waves and the birds and all the other wonderful sounds of nature.

I really enjoyed this story.
Fawkes Flame chapter 26 . 6/28/2010
I really love this story - it was awesome!

Really good job!

Thank you for sharing this with us!
monkeymuse chapter 26 . 6/27/2010
Very good job with the new sounds with Sammy and how he dealt with them. As a newly hearing in 360 person myself I have to say that you did a great job. All the new sounds can throw you off your game
ohgravitysonfire chapter 26 . 6/26/2010
alkdj;flksajd; LOVE!

you did fantastic with this sequel!

will it become a trilogy? if not i think that is okay...i think it ended splendidly love!

*sigh* i really wish a beach visit was more wee!chester canon i would love to see that.
NetMyne01 chapter 26 . 6/26/2010
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing this with us.
hogwartshobbiton chapter 26 . 6/26/2010
Awwwww! That was so adorable! :D :D heehee I'm gonna be in a sweetness mood all day now... that will be amusing... I haven't gone wandering away yet! See I'm a good girl and did listen to the advice :P And realised I had no money.. again... and a birthday present I owe someone from January... oops... I think I should go buy that now but I may have to borrow some money from my savings or something.. ooooooooooh coffee! I found a coffee :D YEY! Awww I really want to go to the beach now! Heehee you made me jealous through fanfiction xD Although... maybe if I go to that beach there will be Sam and Dean there! YEY YEY YEY YEY YEY!

That would be so amazingsupercoolawesome! THANKYOU! Aww I'm so sad that's ended :( *cries* I SAW THE SEASON FINALE TOO! I think I need to go watch it again... I liked Dean's entrance... xD xD Awww I want the impala too... maybe I should buy an impala to go to the beach... sounds good to me :D thankyou! xx