Reviews for Unexpected
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Nice character moment!
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Thanks for filling in that missed scene from the series (as you noted in this story, Sheridan at least knew that there was one possible/probable future in which they had a son, whereas Delenn only had the knowledge that Geoffrey Sinclair/Valen had been able to breed with Minbari after his transformation and so become one of her distant ancestors, but with no assurance that it would work the same way with her halfway status, neither fully Minbari nor fully human).
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
The art thing is very Minbari- a good idea. I read somewhere that they did a scene where John told Delenn about her pregnancy and they did film it but it got cut for some stupid reason. This feels very canon-possible. Thanks for sharing.
NWHS chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Nice story. I felt that was a big gap they left as well. And, like you, wrote my own fanfic to fill in the blanks. Thanks for sharing.
blue talith chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Good idea of Gilari's to have Delenn learn that she's with child from John!
Dark Secret1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was nice to read a few days before christmas ... pure fluff It was a good idea to pick up the part of John in the future learning about his son. It somehow always bothered me that it was never mentioned in the series again.

Your thoughts on Minbari pregnancy is quiet nice. It fits their concept of the world.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That could work, because some birds will go crazy at times, finding shiny things and hiding them away in their nests. Crows and magpies mostly. Where'd you think the saying came from. I can see it being the same with an alien race.

Keep writing, this was cute!