Reviews for Moments
Flower in the River chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
I must admit that I read nearly all of your ByaHisa stories once I found your profile xD. They're all amazing, though I have to admit this one was my favorite. You're a wonderful, wonderful writer and you really capture the essence of ByaHisa (even though I personally call it ByaSana...but most people say ByaHisa and I'm now quite off-topic). Please keep writing!
Seika Tenshi chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I like this chapter. You can feel the tug of war emotions in byakuya's heart and also Hisana's sadness at not being able to make that promise.
Makiko-maki maki chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I didn't review this chapter! D: I forgot it! xD I read this story before, but only you change some details (but I like this new version :D) ByaHisa is one of the bests pairings of Bleach! :D

You have a great talent! please continue! and also take care :D
Makiko-maki maki chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Awww! Byakuya is so cute! I want the new album of Kurosaki Ichigo too D: Rukia is so lucky! but she suffered with the burden that Byakuya was angry with her...he's a strange man XD

I love this chapter :D! please continue write! and take care :D
hakuko chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
So beautiful!I love all of you write more!
Makiko-maki maki chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
You come back! :D I like this drabble, is too short for me but it's lovely!

See you in the next chapter~ :)
JL in Boots chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
So simple and so lovely. Fabulous job as always.
LadiiAJ95 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
wow...that was beautiful. I Love how you described there passion and love for each other. This is honestly way better than a lemon.
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I loved it! It was so touching *cries softly* So beautyful!

ByakuyaLovexoxo chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
OMG, that was so beautiful, you really showed how much they cared for each other and how much they needed to show each other that desire and passion. I also like how it wasnt like a lemon, you made them intimate without describing all of the naughty details. You are a great writer, I hope to read more from you in the future.
Juud chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Lately, more and more stories centering about Hisana and Byakuya have been posted. But it's been a very long time since I've read something as good as this. I hope you'll be writing more about this couple in the future!
ScarletLeaves chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love it. You wrote it beautifully showing Byakuya's feelings for his wife, Hisana. I have to say this is the best i read in ages. I would like to read more about Byakuya and Hisana, they are my favorite Bleach couple ever.