Reviews for Rescue to Witch Mountain:
Blueblazer88 chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
I love the myth and how it turns out to be real! I hope your new story will have it! This is a great Seth story please continue. Its one of the best stories I have read!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
Cool , story.
Jhana.Ostol11 chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
i think i like this story too...hahaha...:)))) i really hope you'll continue this...
Duky3110 chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Hi this is amazing i am getting really into it can you continue it soon please
if not i might burst with the suspense _
dream lighting chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Hey ok I am confused please the link does not work
haz chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
love the story so far so plez keep writing i realy want to know what happerns

and i think some parts could have more detail but i think reast is ok so plez up data asp thanxs for writing it so far :):P:P
MayAngelsLeadYouIn chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
i love the story(:. but i think you should def. rewrite it and make it longerr :D.
AirBendingDragonOfNarnia chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I have read up to #9 and I want to know how this plot and story end! Also, if you loveAlexander Ludwig, I recomend the movie: "The Seeker."
zoe alice chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I'm not against Seth/OC ships, really I'm not. I'm just looking for one that's a bit more well-written than this. Best of luck, though.
Cameron chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING?

I AM GOING CRAZY!

I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS 2 SOPHIA! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOUR STORY HAS DONE TO ME?
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Oh please please please please PLEASE write more! It's really good and I want to see Seth save her! PLEASE!
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
Good chapter
Tori chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
I LOVE your story! Please keep writing, I don't think I can wait much longer :-)
actorofthefuture chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
HURRY! HURRY! HURRY!
shadows chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
WHY AREN'T U UPDATING? :(!

NOT ANGRY! JUST WANT TO READ TEH REST OF THE STORY! U LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER! MEANIE!

SOORRRYY...just PLEASE PLEASE update :)