Reviews for Illogical
ImperfectSystem chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
In these few words you managed to make me feel humorous, sad...content. Good job. Gracie.
holly1492 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Perfection. So glad I read this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
It was too beautiful :D
wickedcml chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
One of the best Harry/Hermione moments I've read. I'm still chuckling over Harry moving into kiss Ron and Ron being trapped. Too funny!
lrigD chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was lovely. It is such a nice change fom the tension-ridden atmosphere in the later books, without ignoring everything that happened. Well done :-)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Aww. :) I loved Harry's part in this story, especially. Great job!
melove167 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This story made me feel so good and happy. Its exactly how i would see their friendship. Loved the convo between harry and Hermione. and i absolutely love their relationship and of course ron and hermione's as well! Great Job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow. I just LOVE this. I think it was perfectly adorable and in-character and sweet and funny and you just perfectly captured the way I think Ron and Hermione would be acting.
And I love the aspect of Harry and Hermione's friendship that you had, too. I think a lot of people don't really focus on it but I love their friendship!
Anyways, this is definitely going on my favourites list - it's AWESOME.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I really love it! I love every time someone pictures a good brotp between Harry and Hermione
gingerpygmy99 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
harry and the awkwardness xD loved it !
Ins chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow!
shellcottages chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
One of the best fics I've read in a long time!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Aw! Very sweet.
ladydi1629 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
So beautiful! Warm and fuzzy and just so perfectly "them": you get a sense here of the incredible bonds they share, and it's just so cosy :) loved it!
Belle345 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011