Reviews for I'm Fine
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
The humor at the end helped to lessen the blow, but why couldn't his address or something be on the card or somewhere so she could find him! Or couldn't he keep trying and get in touch with Tanya or Donna and then surprise her somewhere? Why can't Rosie just find love?
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Aw, so cute! I love Rosie and Tanya! And I especially love the idea of Rosie in a relationship and struggling to be in a relationship. Nice Fic.
Quanktumspirit chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
The story was good. But I dont like the ending that much. I would have keept Rosie and Bill together. They were made for each other. And first everything whent perfectly smoth and then Rosie had to just dump him? So not in girl. But dont let yourself be brought down by my harsh coments, this story was ok. Not the best, but ok and from spelling misstakes I could see none.
EspoirDio chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That was beautiful,hun!
Polgaria chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
OMG. *RosieLove*

Rosie is absolutely my second fav in Mamma Mia (Donna being prima, because I'm hopelessly gone on Meryl Streep), but it was SO great to read something completely Rosie-centric. (Julie Walters rocks my socks).

This was a great read, thankyou!
DynamoAtHeart chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Aw this was so good. It was very well written and I couldn't stop reading it. I loved every bit of it.
xQueenxElsax chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
First: Great one-shot hun! :) But I wish you could write some more and let Rosie get her man, lol. ;)

Im glad you decided to publish *woohoo* It was great to read :)

I love the way you painted Rosie :) Definitely JW- and you - are one of a kind :D

And I also LOVE the way you portrayed Tanya! Hahaha, I love it when people understand shes not a cold hearted biatch, cause then she wouldnt deserve a friend like Rosie, right? Claps for that one! And loved the necklace scene, when she got it for her friend. That made me smile :)

All in all, it was great and hope we will get more from you ;)

Much love 3

PS: Dont you dare think I didnt notice the J&J touch in all this! xD But I was half-expecting it, you did a terrific job, and captured Rosies character wonderfully :) Lets hope, ull get to see my Tanyas version around here soon! :P *naughty smirk*
ImADynamo chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Well, well, well... Look what we have here D

So, so, so pleased you published this story babe.

I love Rosie. HARD.

You just know she has a back story like this...Bless her!

Complicated, fun, intelligent, loveable...ONE OF A KIND! (Just like you, my lil JW mwahs)..

It made me giggle that she was a page folder haha.. I did that too, with my 'Streep; A Life In Film' book.. Right before it took it into the garden and SET FIRE to the piece of ! hahahahaha (Only book I've ever folded..Oh and burned! pmsl)..

Okay now that I've gone off subject... Back to it..

This oneshot is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS, but actually leaves me wanting more..Like does R go back to Germany to find her handsome B? She should! A girl's gotta get it where she can...Go.o.o.o.o.o.o.o get 'em R! hahaha

Love you babe and love this story!

Hugs, Kisses and Dynamos dance, your D x

P.s Thanks for asking me to read this through for you...Means I get to read it first heheh WHOOP! *HUGS*