Reviews for The Colonel versus The Sister
Paul chapter 7 . 4/17
Excellent story! It's not to late to finish it...please!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Haven't read a Jellie fic in quite some time and wonder if this if crossposted at another site where it might be complete? It's a great story and I wish there was more to read.
mmuchmore chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
This is a great story and I hope you'll consider finishing it.
Night Lotus Blossom chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
B.!

I'm so glad you're continuting with this series. It is one of my very favorites!

I loved how you let us see the situation from all of the major players' perspectives, Ellie, Casey, Morgan, Anna, Chuck.

While Ellie's interactions with Casey break my heart, I understand why she feels that way and that it is going to take her a while to open her heart to him.

I loved how Morgan and Ellie took care of each other in this chapter. So very sweet, and another reminder that they truly are family.

I squeed with delight at Casey's bold move to recruit Anna. She is a perfect fit and will make a righteous, kick-ass spy.

I look forward to the continuation of this.

NL
pastorannie chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
This has been such an amazing, heart rending story and we at FanFiction are so excited you have picked it up again. Please don't leave us handing so long. We need our Colonel cleared, and Keller and Reese taken care of...heh heh heh
Sunshineali chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Great chapter, exciting stuff. I'm worried about Alex but know she'll be okay as she's got her Dad's smarts. I like seeing Ana again and enjoying her piecing everything together. Looks like she's going to work for the NSA. I also enjoy the slow build for Ellie and Casey. Her anger fighting with her inner "do-gooder" it's going to be monumental when they get it all together. Can't wait for more. :)
Chkgun93 chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Wow, thank you for an excellent update, thank you for sticking with the story. Your version sure makes the story interesting. Wonder how all this is going to come together.
KuryakinGirl chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Finally getting a chance to work on catching up here, A.

It's still so haunting, having Ellie carry on having conversations with Devon's memory. Her anguish and pain comes across so clearly. Beautifully, heartwrenchingly done, my friend.

I love the inside looks into Casey's past, and Porky is just phenomenal. :D Love him to bits, too.

Evil Keller... I hope he chokes on a tic tac...

But the best part of all, however, was when Ellie finally was able to sleep, when there was at least a temporary understanding between Casey and Ellie.

Such wonderful stuff, my friend.

K
Brandywine00 chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
OMG!

THis is such an incredible chapter! WoW, just WOW!

The angst and emotion are incredibly real, and to top it off, you've thrown in a wicked threat to the fabric.

Incredible, with awesomesauce topping! I loved it, and can't wait for more!
vandevere chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Oh, boy...

The plot just thickened by a considerable degree of magnitude...

Hopefully John and Ellie will both learn to zig as the story zags...

Vandevere
KuryakinGirl chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
I still love the palatable emotion in this chapter, B. Casey's anger at himself, his disappointment...

I love the description you have of Ellie's emptiness, too, likening it to a carved pumpkin.

Rawlins is a fantastic character. I love that he's Casey's buddy. Casey doesn't have too many of those, so you know he's got to be of top-notch, stellar quality.

But, no, no, no, no, no, not Keller at the Pie Shack!

Oh, I can't wait for an update!

K
goddessofbirth chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Oh, that sneaky bastard! He's totally gonna tell her that Casey killed Coburn. Which he did, sort of...

Lovely angst, my dear! I'll be interested to see how you manage to pull Casey and Ellie through this one, with all the righteous hatred she feels right now for Casey;)

Oh, and my imaginary story for Devon Casey? It's in the future of the normal Chuck timeline, so Awesome and Ellie got married and everything. But, something, maybe even something like this, happened, and Devon died due to bad guys (although in my mind, Ellie was also in danger and Casey saved her). Eventually Casey and Ellie hook up, and they name their kid after Devon. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it;)
Raevon chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Yes! A new chapter. I love this story! Thanks Amy. More soon? :-)
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Oh hello this Reece guy and his... friends sound evil, like the terminator wont stop evil :D

Where did Casey go? Plus I like that Ellie is being strong and wants to move on with her life

Great chapter