Reviews for Silent Prayer at the Fingertips
NixEyes chapter 1 . 3/2
made me cry, but i hoped that he could be saved in the last moment
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 1/22
I like it but I wanted something interesting to happen
WiiPuu chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This is good.
Darksknight chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow, this... this was simply incredible. Exhilarating. It's not often I come across something that can instal in me the breathlessness I'm now experiencing, but this... this was just fantastic.
Lukano Jiruga chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This made me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very emotional.
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed this! It's nice to read about what he could have been thinking in those last momets when she says his name :)
AutumnsFlowers chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Excellent fic, loved it. Five stars
throned chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was really wonderful.
avenoir chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
You kept both Nnoitra and Nel perfectly in character, and managed to capture the essence of their relationship while giving it your own interpretation. Although 'love' is hardly canon in the series, the way you put your words together make the idea a very believable one here. I adore this pairing, but I rarely see pieces that bring them to life - yours does! Amazing.
SilversShadow13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aww, that was sad and sweet and I really love the way you write!

Silver~
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
this is... wow, just... wow. i don't know what else to say. even if i tried, i'm sure the coherancy of my words would fail me and do this piece no justice. so i'll leavy you with: wow. :)
Blueberry Absinth chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awww~~~

Poor Nnoitra 'pets the mentis' xD
Samariyu chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh the sadness, I can't take it. Nel and Noi have such compelling interactions and one of the most complex relationships in Bleach, yet it's so subtle most people miss it. You captured their thoughts beautifully while also staying true to the canon. Bravo.
Klan-destino chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
┬┐That say? Say that it is a fic increible serious say little but agregar mas serious words something patetico because there are not words to describe the a lot that I like me, asi that I do not say mas