Reviews for Lost Kingdoms
riarro chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Excellent fic, I really enjoyed Aigis' and Teddie's interactions. Your diction is just fantastic, and a nice change from the styles I've seen in other fanworks as of late.
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
The moment I saw the way you wrote her dialogue, I knew it was our favorite robot girl Aegis. 8D Oh Aegis she and Teddie would get along so well, given their non-human origins. Gotta love how he compares Aegis' way of speaking to Naoto's. lol
mimiru-12 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I really loved this story! It's really hard to find a good story with Teddie because he's rather hard to describe, but you did really well here. And Aigis's characterization is wonderful.

The last sentence really pulled my heartstrings ;w;
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
oh wow. Oh perfect. Yes indeed. *snuggles this story*
Blazehawkins chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Cool Story! Great ending
Readasaur chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Strangely enough, I did wonder about these two meeting.

The way you handle it is so much better than what I had in mind, though.
Cerebrate chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I thought it was strange that someone would consider writing a story involving Teddie and Aigis, but the result is terrific! I really enjoy your narratives and characterizations, and I hope to see more in the future. :)
Marcondiuw chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was very good. I personaly liked the way you wrote the story from Teddie's point of view ("Maybe the girl's mad because Naoto-kun knew more words"-this made me lol). I don't think Aigis acts that formal after The Answer, but it was nicely done.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
aw, cute interaction. 3

i liked the narration in this story, it was funny. and i really loved this part:

'Her and Naoto-kun should chat together. They could swap big words.'

and

'Maybe the girl's mad because Naoto-kun knew more words.'

lol. xDD;;

thanks for the fic. ;)
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
So many wonderful aspects of this story, love them all.

Teddie: I really like how you've written his dialogue, it's distanced enough that the focus remains on Aigis' and her perception of him but it keeps his humor and peculiar nature in check.

Aigis: Heart her. Thank you so much for handling her so well. These two are so much fun to read together, I think they would be fast friends once they worked some things out (just like they did in this).

Great work. Thanks again!
LazyLaze chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Zero-damage. Why are you so awesome at writing Persona fic?

I normally hate crossovers, so I was a little reluctant to start reading, but I'm glad I did. After finishing, I'm definitely wanting more.

Aigis is spot on. Teddie is spot on. Seeing them interact is cute and, shockingly, somehow natural. I hope you'll update quickly...I'm really wondering where this story will go :)
corollary chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
It's sad to think that Aigis lost her ability to talk like a normal human after Minato died. I like that she kept his headphones, though. As a huge Aigis fan, this made me very happy. \o/ Also, good job giving Teddie some depth.
BonusParts chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is a very interesting interpretation of Teddie. I was wondering at first why his dialogue isn't in quotes, and then I thought maybe because the suit doesn't really allow him to talk (the mouth is just sewn/drawn there)...or maybe because he's not really quite a person, yet. It's very intriguing, and I could probably think about it for another couple of hours and never figure out the special nuance that's going on here. :)

This reminds me a lot of a story that Rayless Night (?) did, about Teddie and Aigis having a conversation, but this takes it in a different direction. I like that she's a little hostile to him, at first, but warms up (just a bit) when she realizes that he's not the one she's looking for.

Admittedly, P3 is not a game that I enjoyed as much as P4, overall, so I tend to skip the stories from that game. But the addition of Teddie here really intrigued me, and I'm glad I stopped by.

There are a couple of little dropped articles (and "cramming into fill the hollow spaces" should be "cramming in to fill" - but I love that imagery, given Teddie's supposedly "hollow" nature), but the flow is really nice. I especially like the way that the story is told from the perspective of a bored naif.

Well done!
KaUiA chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
pretty nice.

Nice inside scoop to what Teddie did during the class trip!

i WANNA read more.
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
... Hedonistic Orange?

...

Very nice - tongue-in-cheek, sweet and melancholy. I like your writing of Teddie, the way the world often confuses him and the ways he reconciles things in his own mind.

Great how you play on Teddie's recollections, the dark place he won't remember, the sound of water.

Good characterization of Aigis, having her start on such a wary, almost hostile note - but there's nothing offensive about it either. It's similar to the severity she shows Ryoji before fulling recognizing him. Good mesh of machine and human viewpoints. (Interesting how Naoto's likeness to Minato upset her - making a connection based on physical resemblance feels very human; seeing the connection between Souji and Minato, something integral and below the skin, seems more machine, at least to my reading.)

They work nicely as foils, as in the first scene where she seems to be scanning him - straight lines versus clutter.

And drat Souji. Shoulda let the bear sing. It's what amazingly talented bears do.

Crit:

hyphens probably unnecessary in "out of place"

Could go either way, but I think "staring inside him; tugging out..." would read better with a comma, rather than a semi-colon

Torn on this one, given the unconventional quotation marks usage (which by itself is fine), but at "He asks: is she going to do it?" maybe the "is" should be "Is"?

"hands[,] each finger stained"

"this time either" - I don't think the comma's needed.

"I did not miss him before" - This line feels unclear. She didn't miss the boy before she met him? Is she referring to Minato or Ryoji? Maybe I'm just not getting it.

Anyway, great work, great humor especially. I totally wish this had happened in the game. Why on earth was Chihiro the only cameo?