Reviews for Lost Kingdoms
ArcherShirou chapter 1 . 11/24
very good.
That was really cute and I'm so upset that you made references to ryoji , like I never thought of that and now I'm super sad for no reason
nyanning rainbows chapter 1 . 5/8
It's been six years since you posted this story, huh? Guess I'm a little late, haha.

This was well done. Very much so. I like how you focused mostly on Teddie's thought process rather than dialogue. I don't know why, but it was a nice touch. And Aigis was pretty spot-on, assuming this is an Aigis that never really quite moved on from the P3MC's death. I can't explain, but this story has a pervading sense of loneliness. Especially the last line.

Anyway, thank you for posting this story. Even though it's been a couple of years since I first read this, I still find myself coming back to it. You totally and completely deserve having this on the TvTropes Persona 4 Fanfic Rec page, as well as an author rec!
riarro chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Excellent fic, I really enjoyed Aigis' and Teddie's interactions. Your diction is just fantastic, and a nice change from the styles I've seen in other fanworks as of late.
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
The moment I saw the way you wrote her dialogue, I knew it was our favorite robot girl Aegis. 8D Oh Aegis~ she and Teddie would get along so well, given their non-human origins. Gotta love how he compares Aegis' way of speaking to Naoto's. lol
mimiru-12 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I really loved this story! It's really hard to find a good story with Teddie because he's rather hard to describe, but you did really well here. And Aigis's characterization is wonderful.

The last sentence really pulled my heartstrings ;w;
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
oh wow. Oh perfect. Yes indeed. *snuggles this story*
Blazehawkins chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Cool Story! Great ending
Readasaur chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Strangely enough, I did wonder about these two meeting.

The way you handle it is so much better than what I had in mind, though.
Cerebrate chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I thought it was strange that someone would consider writing a story involving Teddie and Aigis, but the result is terrific! I really enjoy your narratives and characterizations, and I hope to see more in the future. :)
Marcondiuw chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was very good. I personaly liked the way you wrote the story from Teddie's point of view ("Maybe the girl's mad because Naoto-kun knew more words"-this made me lol). I don't think Aigis acts that formal after The Answer, but it was nicely done.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
aw, cute interaction. 3

i liked the narration in this story, it was funny. and i really loved this part:

'Her and Naoto-kun should chat together. They could swap big words.'

'Maybe the girl's mad because Naoto-kun knew more words.'

lol. xDD;;

thanks for the fic. ;)
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
So many wonderful aspects of this story, love them all.

Teddie: I really like how you've written his dialogue, it's distanced enough that the focus remains on Aigis' and her perception of him but it keeps his humor and peculiar nature in check.

Aigis: Heart her. Thank you so much for handling her so well. These two are so much fun to read together, I think they would be fast friends once they worked some things out (just like they did in this).

Great work. Thanks again!
LazyLaze chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Zero-damage. Why are you so awesome at writing Persona fic?

I normally hate crossovers, so I was a little reluctant to start reading, but I'm glad I did. After finishing, I'm definitely wanting more.

Aigis is spot on. Teddie is spot on. Seeing them interact is cute and, shockingly, somehow natural. I hope you'll update quickly...I'm really wondering where this story will go :)
corollary chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
It's sad to think that Aigis lost her ability to talk like a normal human after Minato died. I like that she kept his headphones, though. As a huge Aigis fan, this made me very happy. \o/ Also, good job giving Teddie some depth.