Reviews for You Read My Mind
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Amazing. This was brilliantly written. You have a great skill at making the words leap off the page and HGSS pairings change from fantasy to a reality. Thank you for writing 0v0. xox compliments to the author xox
Mixmatched socks 6 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
loved it
snapehermione394 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Love this story.
FutureMrsSnape chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I like that they're able to talk to each other in their heads. Not sure which I like more; Hermione knowing her thoughts are being invaded, or her not knowing that her thoughts are being invaded. Also, I wouldn't mind a threesome with Remus, Severus, and Hermione. ;-)
SocietysSake chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I absolutely love this! You did amazing on this story line. Thank you!
Smut-Free-Author chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Thank you for pacing this! And thank you for justifying their romance. I hate it when sex and other fluffy stuff isn't justified. I enjoyed this very, very, very much. I would like to read more :)
angel897 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
fun to read
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
awsome. mabey abit more details in a certain area
CosmicRain chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Cute story. Great job, by the way.
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aww... Pure, fluffy goodness.
Mavennica chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was really cute. I liked the saucy banter. :)
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
LOL! xD Funny and arousing, my two favorite things. Its a good thing that Molly didn't listen in on their 'conversation' as well nya... x3 I see a few grammar errors, but meh. Everyone makes them, nya?
MistressSnape394 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Aw this story was sweet. Loved your version of Severus too.
RousseFille chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I love this!

So cute and hilarious! especially the Sirius, twelve part!

Just great! :D
Im in love with Snape chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh thank you, whoever you are, for taking the time to create such a wonderful story and sending out for lonely Snape lovers like myself to read and dream about. Truly, thank you!